A level psychology paper 1 2020

Watch this thread
yellow2003
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Topics that come in 2020 paper 1:
Types of social influence, minority influence processes, features of science, explanations of obedience, types of LTM, experimental designs, measures of central tendency, interference theory, cognitive interview,duration of memory, types of attachment, controlled observations, caregiver interactions, defections of abnormality, characteristics of ocd, behavioural explanations of ocd. 16 markers are in attachment, Phobias and Social influence.
Last edited by yellow2003; 5 months ago
masterwarrior
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
do u know what came up in paper 2?
yellow2003
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Nope haven’t done it yet. Sorry
rebecca_anda04
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by yellow2003)
Types of social influence, minority influence processes, features of science, explanations of obedience, types of LTM, experimental designs, measures of central tendency, interference theory, cognitive interview,duration of memory, types of attachment, controlled observations, caregiver interactions, defections of abnormality, characteristics of ocd, behavioural explanations of ocd. 16 markers are in attachment, OCD and Social influence.
Omg omg omg thank uuu, do u remember exactly what the 16 markers were on? Like what topic from attachment and what topic from social influence? E.g: Moscovici, Adorno, Zimbardo, father’s role etc?
yellow2003
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
16 markers were on Authoritarian personality, there was a stem about a boy who pushed people and when he saw the head teacher, he stopped. Another one was on care giver and infant interactions, and I can’t remember the last one, all I remember it was on OCD
rebecca_anda04
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
16 markers were on Authoritarian personality, there was a stem about a boy who pushed people and when he saw the head teacher, he stopped. Another one was on care giver and infant interactions, and I can’t remember the last one, all I remember it was on OCD
Thank you so much!! I think these will come up in the mocks that i have starting this week. I’ve kind of thought about which papers they gave out in the past years and i think paper 2020 is going to be in our mocks now. I’m sorry for asking you another question again, but did you already do your November mocks and these were the topics that came out? I don’t know if my question makes sense😅
yellow2003
Rep:
(Original post by rebecca_anda04)
Thank you so much!! I think these will come up in the mocks that i have starting this week. I’ve kind of thought about which papers they gave out in the past years and i think paper 2020 is going to be in our mocks now. I’m sorry for asking you another question again, but did you already do your November mocks and these were the topics that came out? I don’t know if my question makes sense😅
I just did my exams this week, and my paper 1 was the 2020. These are literally all the topics, there’s no more.
Niamhcrompton
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
what exam board is this?
yellow2003
Rep:
(Original post by Niamhcrompton)
what exam board is this?
AQA
neonmozzy
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Does anyone know any of the topics that came up in the 2021 paper 1 and 2 for aqa psych?
m1212m
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
hey do you remember what the 16marker for attachment is
yellow2003
Rep:
(Original post by m1212m)
hey do you remember what the 16marker for attachment is
Caregiver and infant interactions
a1.ena
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Nope haven’t done it yet. Sorry
have you done paper 2 yet?
yellow2003
Rep:
(Original post by a1.ena)
have you done paper 2 yet?
No my teacher didn’t give us paper 2 she made the second one herself, she only gave paper 1 2020
yellow2003
Rep:
Omg omg omg thank uuu, do u remember exactly what the 16 markers were on? Like what topic from attachment and what topic from social influence? E.g: Moscovici, Adorno, Zimbardo, father’s role etc?
I’m so sorry, the last 16m was not on OCD it was on phobias
student02305
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by a1.ena)
have u done it yet?
when are you doing it?
any clues on whats coming up would sososo helpful
cr4zyaaron
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
was it the paper 1 2020 that came up in mocks or the 2021 paper 1
ThyNDS
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Types of social influence, minority influence processes, features of science, explanations of obedience, types of LTM, experimental designs, measures of central tendency, interference theory, cognitive interview,duration of memory, types of attachment, controlled observations, caregiver interactions, defections of abnormality, characteristics of ocd, behavioural explanations of ocd. 16 markers are in attachment, Phobias and Social influence.
what was the question for definition of abnormality??
thank youu
ThyNDS
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
what was the question for definitions of abnormality??

thank youuu
yellow2003
Rep:
(Original post by ThyNDS)
what was the question for definition of abnormality??
thank youu
Can’t remember the actual question but it was on jahoda and the checklist she came up with
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
35.06%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.08%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.09%
It was TERRIBLE (17)
9.77%

Watched Threads