21 years old male who don’t enjoy penetrative sex.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I don’t enjoy penetrative sex ( vaginal or anal) as my glans of the penis is very sensitive and I feel pain. I have tried penetrative sex many times and it is very painful for me when I start the frictions. My penis goes soft after 1 min as I feel the pain. Did anyone in here experienced the similar?

I am very scared of dating girls because of this issue. Actually I like giving/receiving oral, kissing, fingering, using toys and other non-penetrative (for me) sex. Do you think it is possible to pleasure the woman with this?
watchtheday
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
I can't help with your first question, and the answer to the second is 'yes'.

The real reason I'm replying is to let you know that you can get condoms with numbing-agents (used for delaying ejaculation), which may help. Or maybe try a thicker ('extra safe') condom. (The latter, typically, have more lube, too.)
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes, definitely possible to please a woman without penetrative sex - I am female and it is extremely painful for me too so not having to do it would be great.
KSM87
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m sorry to hear this. Penetrative sex should be highly pleasurable not painful. Maybe worth seeing your doctor about this. As a circumcised man I can last quite a long time during sex; it may be that a circumcision could reduce the feeling of oversensitivity for you.
135Peter
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by KSM87)
I’m sorry to hear this. Penetrative sex should be highly pleasurable not painful. Maybe worth seeing your doctor about this. As a circumcised man I can last quite a long time during sex; it may be that a circumcision could reduce the feeling of oversensitivity for you.
I agree with KSM87. Having been circumcised at birth, my glans penis has de-sensitised over the years and there’s never any problem with it rubbing against anything, but there’s still enough sensitivity to find sex hugely enjoyable.
sharabela.bd
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I do not think you have any serious problem. You may have to get a little surgery done and get circumcised. Consult a doctor and proceed according to professional advice. I am wishing you all the very best.
Last edited by sharabela.bd; 3 weeks ago
guskirkphatd1ck
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don’t enjoy penetrative sex ( vaginal or anal) as my glans of the penis is very sensitive and I feel pain. I have tried penetrative sex many times and it is very painful for me when I start the frictions. My penis goes soft after 1 min as I feel the pain. Did anyone in here experienced the similar?

I am very scared of dating girls because of this issue. Actually I like giving/receiving oral, kissing, fingering, using toys and other non-penetrative (for me) sex. Do you think it is possible to pleasure the woman with this?
R U GAY?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (24)
9.88%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (10)
4.12%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.17%
Finding the motivation (65)
26.75%
Getting distracted (45)
18.52%
Procrastination (81)
33.33%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.41%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
0.82%

Watched Threads