Anyone thought that is there a 2021 RS AQA A paper 1 or not?

Watch this thread
Sami20-19Shah
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
i checked the AQA website to see is there a 2021 mock exam paper and there is not someone help me please
AmIReallyHere
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
If there is, it would be locked away for teacher view only - or maybe even teachere can't see it yet
Sami20-19Shah
Rep:
i

(Original post by AmIReallyHere)
If there is, it would be locked away for teacher view only - or maybe even teachere can't see it yet
I checked the website & RS AQA Papers will be assessed in 2022 so maybe the test im getting its going to be past papers
AmIReallyHere
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Sami20-19Shah)
i

I checked the website & RS AQA Papers will be assessed in 2022 so maybe the test im getting its going to be past papers
Mhm for GCSE 2022 you are getting GCSE 2022 papers, past papers can be used for mocks they won't be giving you past papers for your actual GCSE - we're heading back to normality.

If you want to practice use ones before 2021... There should be a 2019 one
Sami20-19Shah
Rep:
wow thanks for the tip i still dont know what happened to the 2020 papers
AmIReallyHere
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Sami20-19Shah)
wow thanks for the tip i still dont know what happened to the 2020 papers
Same thing - locked away for teacher view only
I found out that 2021 papers were used for the Autumn resits so I was wrong on that count, it wasn't locked away for teachers
Sami20-19Shah
Rep:
Same thing - locked away for teacher view only
I found out that 2021 papers were used for the Autumn resits so I was wrong on that count, it wasn't locked away for teachers
ok can you send me the link
AmIReallyHere
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
I'm not a teacher, if I was that would be extremely unprofessional of me and could/should lead to a warning
Sami20-19Shah
Rep:
I'm not a teacher, if I was that would be extremely unprofessional of me and could/should lead to a warning
oh ok nevermind have a understandable day
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads