[Official] Sidney Sussex Cambridge Applicants Thread 2022

Watch
sararah04
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I saw the request for a Sidney Sussex Cambridge Applicants thread, so here we go!

I applied to SS, Cambridge for Economics
Last edited by sararah04; 3 weeks ago
booklover88
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
Oops only just saw this after making one - wish i could delete my thread lol
sararah04
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
thelonious or _gcx
Do you mind helping us with merging the thread? This is the link to the other thread. Thank you so much!
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7128015
111xxxxxxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I also applied for econ and received an interview this morning, I am an international applicant btw.
sararah04
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by 111xxxxxxx)
Hi, I also applied for econ and received an interview this morning, I am an international applicant btw.
Congrats!! Do you mind updating the Cambridge 2022 interview invites spreadsheet? Good luck with your interview!
111xxxxxxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sararah04)
Congrats!! Do you mind updating the Cambridge 2022 interview invites spreadsheet? Good luck with your interview!
Added, seems like you haven't heard from the college yet? That is weird as I remember that they mentioned in a former email sent to us said all applicants would be informed at the same time. Anyway good luck with your application, interviews will come soon.
sararah04
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I haven’t got an email from them yet and I applied for Econ as well. This is driving me crazy lol anybody who knows what this means plz let me know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (12)
10.17%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
0.85%
Finding the time to revise (8)
6.78%
Finding the motivation (32)
27.12%
Getting distracted (15)
12.71%
Procrastination (49)
41.53%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.85%

Watched Threads