Biology and Biological Science Applicants 2022

Watch this thread
Fruity Girl
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Thought we could have a thread for those applying to start in September 2022.

1. What A levels are you taking with predicted grades* (*if you want to share)
2. Where have you applied to /thinking of applying to for biology ? (list your 5)
3. Top choice and why
4. Any offers?
alice17bex
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Hello!
I’m taking biology, chemistry, history and EPQ and am hoping for AAA and A in EPQ
I’ve applied for Msci biology at Exeter, Msci biology at UCL, Msci biology at Southampton, MSci biology at Sussex and biology with a year abroad at QMUL.
My top choices are UCL or Exeter because I really like both unis and they have food courses
I currently have offers from Sussex, queen mary and Southampton
Fruity Girl
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by alice17bex)
Hello!
I’m taking biology, chemistry, history and EPQ and am hoping for AAA and A in EPQ
I’ve applied for Msci biology at Exeter, Msci biology at UCL, Msci biology at Southampton, MSci biology at Sussex and biology with a year abroad at QMUL.
My top choices are UCL or Exeter because I really like both unis and they have food courses
I currently have offers from Sussex, queen mary and Southampton
Amazing predicted and love the choice of unis ! What are your offers ? Grades wise ?
alice17bex
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Fruity Girl)
Amazing predicted and love the choice of unis ! What are your offers ? Grades wise ?
Sussex is AAB
Queen mary is ABB
Southampton is AAA
Fruity Girl
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by alice17bex)
Sussex is AAB
Queen mary is ABB
Southampton is AAA
Great mix of grades there!! Have you been to the unis to look around ? Any preference
alice17bex
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Fruity Girl)
Great mix of grades there!! Have you been to the unis to look around ? Any preference
Yes! Ive been to all except queen mary but my preferences are UCL or Exeter at the moment.
How about you? Where are you applying?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads