Study Medicine in New Vision University UK Derby

Watch
Priyapinkrabbit
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi everyone,

I’ve heard that there is a new medical school in the UK linked to the Georgian medical school, called New Vision University in Derby, UK. I read online that it’s 2/3 years in the UK and then the rest of the course is in Georgia?

I’m interested in applying to this university. For anyone who has already applied please provide with some information:
1. When is the intake?
2. When is the deadline for applying?
3. How do I apply? Most importantly, how do I apply without an agency?
4. Can I do clinical rotations in the UK as an international student?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Priyapinkrabbit)
Hi everyone,

I’ve heard that there is a new medical school in the UK linked to the Georgian medical school, called New Vision University in Derby, UK. I read online that it’s 2/3 years in the UK and then the rest of the course is in Georgia?

I’m interested in applying to this university. For anyone who has already applied please provide with some information:
1. When is the intake?
2. When is the deadline for applying?
3. How do I apply? Most importantly, how do I apply without an agency?
4. Can I do clinical rotations in the UK as an international student?
This is definitely, 100% not a new UK med school. It's still a Georgian university and your degree will be issued by a non UK institution.

The UK med school linked with Derby is Uni of Nottingham.

TSR is a UK-based forum and the Medicine part of the forum is for UK medical admission queries.

I have moved your thread to the international study forum and hopefully you will get a better response here.
Priyapinkrabbit
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ecolier)
This is definitely, 100% not a new UK med school. It's still a Georgian university and your degree will be issued by a non UK institution.

The UK med school linked with Derby is Uni of Nottingham.

TSR is a UK-based forum and the Medicine part of the forum is for UK medical admission queries.

I have moved your thread to the international study forum and hopefully you will get a better response here.
So you’re saying that New Vision University in a Derby is not a new university?
Well anyway, I want to know know how to apply to this university.
Do I apply online to the Georgian university by myself and Studying in the uk is part of the course or do I need to apply separately for that?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Priyapinkrabbit)
So you’re saying that New Vision University in a Derby is not a new university?
Well anyway, I want to know know how to apply to this university.
Do I apply online to the Georgian university by myself and Studying in the uk is part of the course or do I need to apply separately for that?
I wouldn't know if it's new or not, or whether you'd need to apply separately. I know a bit about UK med schools, not Georgian ones.

Hopefully your thread being in the right place now will help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (16)
30.19%
Yes - a trusted person (11)
20.75%
No (19)
35.85%
I'm not sure (7)
13.21%

Watched Threads