The Student Room Group

tinder not replying to text

I matched a girl on tinder and we talked a lot and got on very well, she gave me her number and said to text her.

Because texting is just so awful and feels so formal, everyone uses whatsapp nowadays so i sent her a whatsapp, it showed two ticks which means it was successfully delivered but she never replied it’s now been 4 days and no response.

I’m worried that she might not use whatsapp but it showed two ticks so she must use it?

not sure what to do, do i drop her a message on tinder saying i messaged her on whatsapp or do i text her saying i messaged her on whatsapp?

we got on well so i don’t know why she would suddenly not reply to me after giving me her number.

thanks
hmm probs just wait for her to answer , if you try and text her or call her u might seem desperate. If she really liked you she'll come back to you dw
Reply 2
Original post by Disha2504
hmm probs just wait for her to answer , if you try and text her or call her u might seem desperate. If she really liked you she'll come back to you dw

what if she doesn’t use whatsapp and never saw the message tho?
No, you drop her a message on tinder saying you messaged her on whatsapp.

She specifically said text her, not everyone uses WhatsApp to message friends/talking stages.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
what if she doesn’t use whatsapp and never saw the message tho?

then idkk
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I matched a girl on tinder and we talked a lot and got on very well, she gave me her number and said to text her.

Because texting is just so awful and feels so formal, everyone uses whatsapp nowadays so i sent her a whatsapp, it showed two ticks which means it was successfully delivered but she never replied it’s now been 4 days and no response.

I’m worried that she might not use whatsapp but it showed two ticks so she must use it?

not sure what to do, do i drop her a message on tinder saying i messaged her on whatsapp or do i text her saying i messaged her on whatsapp?

we got on well so i don’t know why she would suddenly not reply to me after giving me her number.

thanks

Forget about her. 4 days without a response?! Come on man!

Move on.

Quick Reply

Latest