The Student Room Group

Can't stop thinking about this person

i keep thinking about a previous teacher i had years ago that i had a big crush on, they were quite young I was 18+. i'm now an adult, i think we are in the same area again. For some reason I keep thinking they were always 'right' for me. I had a boyfriend at the time who thought this teacher had some thing for me to (though they never acted on it). Does this mean anything?
Original post by Anonymous
i keep thinking about a previous teacher i had years ago that i had a big crush on, they were quite young I was 18+. i'm now an adult, i think we are in the same area again. For some reason I keep thinking they were always 'right' for me. I had a boyfriend at the time who thought this teacher had some thing for me to (though they never acted on it). Does this mean anything?

Stop thinking about these stuffs.....and focus on ur family and career..... Don't let these things ruin ur life..... Please stop thinking about it also....please
Original post by anonymous
i keep thinking about a previous teacher i had years ago that i had a big crush on, they were quite young i was 18+. I'm now an adult, i think we are in the same area again. For some reason i keep thinking they were always 'right' for me. I had a boyfriend at the time who thought this teacher had some thing for me to (though they never acted on it). Does this mean anything?

hes your soulmate
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymounjjjk
Stop thinking about these stuffs.....and focus on ur family and career..... Don't let these things ruin ur life..... Please stop thinking about it also....please

Lol it's not ruining my life...
Reply 4
It doesn't mean anything. You are overthinking. Move on with your life.
Reply 5
Original post by Surnia
It doesn't mean anything. You are overthinking. Move on with your life.

I meant shall I try connecting with them again
Reply 6
I meant shall I try connecting with them again

No.
Lol it's not ruining my life...

I mean thinking about it can on some point if u don't stop thinking.... Sorry if my words hurt u
Reply 8
Original post by Surnia
No.

Ok Thanks babe
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymounjjjk
I mean thinking about it can on some point if u don't stop thinking.... Sorry if my words hurt u

thanks it's ok :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending