University of Buckingham A100 January 2023 entry

Watch
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by WINDBRO)
Is this true?
No, this is not true.
WINDBRO
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ecolier)
No, this is not true.
Thank you so much!!! I was so worried there for a second
loveforchelsea
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Received an interview invite for the 21st of April 2022, did anyone else get one?
WINDBRO
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by loveforchelsea)
Received an interview invite for the 21st of April 2022, did anyone else get one?
Yep i did too for the exact date.
WINDBRO
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Seaking)
Is it ok if you could say what your stats are in your application that got you an interview? By that I mean your grades for instance. I’m an international student looking to apply so I want to have an idea of my chances of getting an interview.
I think you will have a good chance, its a lot less competitive than other unis in the UK. Id say you directly apply through university of Buckinghams website and not through UCAS. So that you can apply to 5 unis at once. Instead of 4.
mo_6710
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I think you will have a good chance, its a lot less competitive than other unis in the UK. Id say you directly apply through university of Buckinghams website and not through UCAS. So that you can apply to 5 unis at once. Instead of 4.
i got an interview for 21st april. Thats quite late because when do they send the offers then?
WINDBRO
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mo_6710)
i got an interview for 21st april. Thats quite late because when do they send the offers then?
I dont know when do they send the offers, but its not late cuz the semester wont start until January of 2023.
Justforinfo
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by drkapilg)
Do they offer interviews and offers on first come first basis depending on when the application is submitted??
Interviews are offered on a first come first basis but offers depend on individual performance in the interviews
mo_6710
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Justforinfo)
Interviews are offered on a first come first basis but offers depend on individual performance in the interviews
do you know how long after getting an offer we have to reply saying whether we want to go there or not?
feffingtonM
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi I am international student I have interview on February 10, anyone else on this day? Any tips for mmi?
id123870
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
For those who have applied - was it to the Buckingham or Crewe campus? Why did you choose the one you did?
loveforchelsea
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by id123870)
For those who have applied - was it to the Buckingham or Crewe campus? Why did you choose the one you did?
I went for the Buckingham campus simply because it was the main one
Mannliest_Mike
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Is this true?
No.
Look at this link...
https://www.gmc-uk.org/education/rep...nd-new-schools
Mall123
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
HeyWe have interview on the same day
Mall123
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by poppy1063)
I got an interview invite on November 8th for February 10th 2022. Invites are sent on a rolling basis though so I wouldn’t worry too much about it!
Hey
I too got interview on the same day
Mall123
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by feffingtonM)
Hi I am international student I have interview on February 10, anyone else on this day? Any tips for mmi?
Hey
I too got interview on the same day February 10
I am also an International student
Mall123
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Anyone here completed their MMI for Buckingham university?
WINDBRO
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Mall123)HeyWe have interview on the same day YES! Hows the prep goin? 🥲
momo66
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Has anyone who applied around october not yet gotten a response regarding the interview?
Kamikaze094
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Hi I have an interview with Buckingham medicine undergrad entry for Feb 10 for 2022 entry. From what I heard it is a very long MMI interview. wanna help each other practice one session for this interview.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (0)
0%
October 2021 (19)
67.86%
November 2021 (3)
10.71%
December 2021 (2)
7.14%
January 2021 (2)
7.14%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (1)
3.57%