How to conclude my personal statement?

Watch
Spoon1313
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I've written most of my personal statement (Geography) except the conclusion. The rest of the PS is pretty good (at least my teachers think so) but I can't figure out how to make a good conclusion. Any tips?
ezyc
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
You could write about how you hope your degree will benefit you in the future and what you're looking forward to
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Sum up why you want to do geography
emilyalicerooney
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi! I’m taking Geography too! For my PS I found the final sentence the hardest bit. What I found was to say something impactful and sums up everything I’ve talked about. I talked all through my PS how education was important - and that’s what I put in my final line saying that studying geography would help me educate and spur positive change in society. Look through key geography topics or skills you’ve written about then sum it up how studying geography will XYZ you
Spoon1313
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by emilyalicerooney)
Hi! I’m taking Geography too! For my PS I found the final sentence the hardest bit. What I found was to say something impactful and sums up everything I’ve talked about. I talked all through my PS how education was important - and that’s what I put in my final line saying that studying geography would help me educate and spur positive change in society. Look through key geography topics or skills you’ve written about then sum it up how studying geography will XYZ you
In my PS I mostly talked about how interested I was in the concepts/process that make our world work so I'll probably just talk more about how I want to continue exploring those processes at a deeper level. Thanks for the help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (63)
12.16%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.74%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (134)
25.87%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
8.3%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (251)
48.46%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.47%

Watched Threads