what was your dream as a kid?

Watch
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
when i was 7 me and my mates said we'd go on britains got talent or xfactor lmao which was our favourite tv shows back then🤣
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
To be Ranked #1 on Call of Duty...

Meh, Rank #52 was close enough. :yawn:
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 2 months ago
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
To go to Oxford or Cambridge. That didn’t work out :emo:
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
To meet a taking reindeer, pegasus and a few giant unicorns.:daydreaming:
Still haven't given up. :giggle:
gracieee16
Rep:
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)

hahaha 🤣🤣

(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
oh no im so sorry!! where did you go instead? 🥺🥺

(Original post by londonmyst)
To meet a taking reindeer, pegasus and a few giant unicorns.:daydreaming:
Still haven't given up. :giggle:
omg reindeers are soo cute 🥺🥺🥺 pls don't give up 🤣
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by gracieee16)
oh no im so sorry!! where did you go instead? 🥺🥺
My story isn’t as sad as it sounds: I wasn’t rejected, I just didn’t apply there because they didn’t offer the degree I wanted to do. Was gutted when I found out though.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by gracieee16)
hahaha 🤣🤣

Does finishing top of the leader board for 100 games straight, beating the player that was ranked #1 in a 1v1, sleepless nights, failing school, countless days of rage, life sacrifices just to get to that #1 spot and still not achieving it

Sound funny to you? does it?
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 2 months ago
gracieee16
Rep:
Does finishing top of the leader board for 100 games straight, beating the player that was ranked #1 in a 1v1, sleepless nights, failing school, countless days of rage, life sacrifices just to get to that #1 spot and still not achieving it

Sound funny to you? does it?
nope just didn't read ur response properly

My story isn’t as sad as it sounds: I wasn’t rejected, I just didn’t apply there because they didn’t offer the degree I wanted to do. Was gutted when I found out though.
awehh no! im sure you were happy with the place you went to tho
username5847361
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
To be as old as I am now, but now I want to be as old as I was then
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Moved the thread from TV shows to Chat!

My dream as a kid was being a superhero. I was binged to superhero TV series and that coined my childhood.
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
To be rich. Still working on that one.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Seriously? you have made your thoughts as a kid about a University to study? that is so weird.
Last edited by Kallisto; 2 months ago
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Seriously? you have made your thoughts as a kid about a University to study? that is so weird.
The pressure to get top grades started when I was 5 :lol:
ForestShadow
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I still dream every night but one of the first dreams I had was being Spiderman in NYC killing dinosaurs lol
the_pharaoh
Rep:
Report 2 months ago

ayo #52 is insane 😂
RoadtoSuccess
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
To time travel it still is now
gracieee16
Rep:
(Original post by the_pharaoh)
ayo #52 is insane 😂
and you ain't funny 🤨
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
When I was younger I wanted to be a Prima Ballerina. I lost enthusiasm for ballet when I was 9 though.
Last edited by rosy_posy; 2 months ago
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by rosy_posy)
When I was younger I wanted to be a Prima Ballerina. I lost enthusiasm for ballet when I was 9 though.
Did your loss of enthusiasm involve any performances in a version of Swan Lake or The Nutcracker?
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Did your loss of enthusiasm involve any performances in a version of Swan Lake or The Nutcracker?
Um no
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (43)
24.29%
Note taking apps (5)
2.82%
Flashcards (31)
17.51%
Revision guides (5)
2.82%
Past papers (87)
49.15%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.39%

Watched Threads