The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A hairdresser , and a football commentator do not ask why all I saw was two blokes sitting down and speaking and being paid for it, I'd literally do that for free anyway. Also wanted to be a part time doctor and own a café as a side job this is coming from the same 8-year old self who was adamant on building a rollercoaster in her room :rolleyes:
I'm am a first year vet med student
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by flamingolover
I'm am a first year vet ned student

That's so cool! :redface:
✨to be happy.
Original post by Cheesecake25
✨to be happy.

Have you achieved that goal? :^_^:
Original post by rosy_posy
Have you achieved that goal? :^_^:

Nope.
I thought I did a while ago but it ended so everything is slowly going down hill again.
Nope.
I thought I did a while ago but it ended so everything is slowly going down hill again.

You have achieved it, even if you don't feel happy rn. Noone feels happy all the time :smile:
If, by dream, you mean what we dream while we’re sleeping then nothing as I never dream during my sleep. If, by dream, you mean an aspiration, then it’s also nothing as I haven’t aspired about anything yet.
Original post by rosy_posy
You have achieved it, even if you don't feel happy rn. Noone feels happy all the time :smile:

That’s the thing tho, I’m never happy completely.
Sure, good things happen sometimes to me but i cant takemy mind off of all the bad things that have happened to me in the past
All the memories come back and it ruins me, so all I can do is put a fake smile on.
Ty tho I hope ur doing well x
That’s the thing tho, I’m never happy completely.
Sure, good things happen sometimes to me but i cant takemy mind off of all the bad things that have happened to me in the past
All the memories come back and it ruins me, so all I can do is put a fake smile on.
Ty tho I hope ur doing well x

It's not realistic to think you can be completely happy - finding happiness in routine everyday things (like having a shower after a long day) can make you feel better. If you've got someone irl to talk to about this, then that can also make you feel happier.
The past can be painful but it's best to focus on what's happening now, which is something you have an impact on. Idk what your past involved, but if it was traumatic then it would be worth talking to a professional about that. I get about faking it for others but noone can keep the act up forever so it's worth doing smth about xx
I'm not feeling my usual self rn but hoping to feel better soon ˙ᵕ˙
I wanted to became a pilot
To go travelling in time and space with The Doctor :love:

To be fair it still is :tongue:

I also wanted to be a pilot and travel thr world and also at one point wanted to be a dentist :lol:
pro footballer
i haven't played football since year 11 so literally a decade ago
not sure i ever had one

I've always been a day-by-day type
I wanted to be an under cover cop.
Wanted to become a pro ballet dancer and a secret agent.
to be a cop

Latest