I’m regretting my gap year

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m not feeling good
bigdood20
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
Why whats wrong?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by bigdood20)
Why whats wrong?
I keep on causing problems to my family they would then shout at me and emotionally hurt me. my mental health isn’t improving which is my main goal to achieve before moving to university. I don’t have friends. I feel lonely all the time. I will work at the end in a warehouse as I don’t think my anxiety problems will allow me to have a successful interview for a normal job. I can travel then but I don’t want to as I know I will need the money during university. my family are just increasing my anxiety issues and I hate it. thank you for asking.
Silenceimagine
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I keep on causing problems to my family they would then shout at me and emotionally hurt me. my mental health isn’t improving which is my main goal to achieve before moving to university. I don’t have friends. I feel lonely all the time. I will work at the end in a warehouse as I don’t think my anxiety problems will allow me to have a successful interview for a normal job. I can travel then but I don’t want to as I know I will need the money during university. my family are just increasing my anxiety issues and I hate it. thank you for asking.
What makes you think you are causing problems within your family?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Silenceimagine)
What makes you think you are causing problems within your family?
money problems. spending too much of it.
Silenceimagine
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
money problems. spending too much of it.
What kind of stuff do you spend it on?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads