A Level Summer Resits 2022 MEGATHREAD

Watch
annaleo28282
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EOData)
Yes you can. With Edexcel, If you want to enter for a re-sit with the NEA mark Transferred forward you just need to use a slightly different entry code - 9GE0T as opposed to the original 9GE0 - and the mark you received for the NEA will be used with your 2022 exam marks to calculate a new grade in 2022.
Thank you so much for telling me that!
6th form student
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 days ago
Has anyone registered with an exam centre yet or knows when the deadline is?
EOData
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by 6th form student)
Has anyone registered with an exam centre yet or knows when the deadline is?
Centres have to make their entries with the exam boards by 21 February - or the fee doubles. They will set their own deadlines to students earlier than this to give them time to finalise entries to meet this deadline.
6th form student
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by EOData)
Centres have to make their entries with the exam boards by 21 February - or the fee doubles. They will set their own deadlines to students earlier than this to give them time to finalise entries to meet this deadline.
Thanks for the info!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (56)
12.33%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.76%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.87%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (41)
9.03%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (212)
46.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.3%

Watched Threads