The Student Room Group

Human Rights

What article of human rights does being forced to have the vaccine because of your employment come under ?
Reply 1
Just get vaccinated. Ur a threat to society
Original post by Flxmz
Just get vaccinated. Ur a threat to society

no
Reply 3
The human rights of other people you will come into contact with?
Reply 4
Conspiracy nuts on a normal day; human rights is a globalist ploy!!11

Conspiracy nuts in a pandemic: but muh human rights tho???
Reply 5
Original post by yehudim
You're a nut

You think unvaccinated people are a threat

but if you're vaccinated yourself, why are you treating unvaccinated people like they're a danger to you? surely being vaccinated you have nothing to worry about? sheep

Vaccinated people still get and pass covid. Unvaccinated AT BEST are a threat to themselves. Which isn't case for vast majority of people especially young and healthy.

Because I'm not such a selfish narcissist and can grasp the wider picture over an issue (vaccination) that has net positive results for both myself and my community.

Contrast that to the virus; by your own fantastic logic, you'd rather be infected by a gLoBaList-engineered biological weapon than take vastly safer defensive measures against it.
I'm double jabbed and have no problem with it because I am compromised in other ways.
When studies have shown that people who have had Covid and have antibodies are way better protected than people who have been vaccinated why are the government so insistent that they also get jabbed instead of having an antibody test. Even to the point of sacking thousands of staff badly needed in the middle of a pandemic who may have had Covid and so have antibodies. There have been cases of people having severe reactions to the vaccine. They are not in large numbers but they are there and if you are already protected by naturally formed post Covid antibodies I can understand people being reluctant to take the jab.
Here is one woman who has gone through this and her treatment by the NHS was terrible.

https://youtu.be/lB5oR2gFQEw
Reply 7
Article 8

https://www.health-ni.gov.uk/articles/human-rights-act-1998

btw i moved your thread out of the News forum and into the relevant one.
You can still get and spread covid even if you’re vaccinated…
Original post by yehudim
They are a cult who think they can jab their way out of covid. This is why in the US, Bidens admin are pushing mass vaccination on all children despite many experts against it and admitting they don't know what the long term effects could be..

I'd only vaccinate a child if they had health problems like cancer that would f up their immune system.

Going to be a lot of angry parents demanding answers when their kids have heart and neuro disease issues which are largely being ignored by media.

I wont get vaccinated because I'm healthy and already had covid at Christmas or at least I tested positive and felt a bit **** for a few days.

My natural immunity will protect me better. I've been eating healthier, staying in shape I think getting covid again will be even easier to deal with.

So what are the media and governments doing? scapegoating the unvaccinated. It's their fault covid is still around!

I’m left wing but I believe in freedom of bodily autonomy so I agree with you
Original post by Smeraldettoi
I’m left wing but I believe in freedom of bodily autonomy so I agree with you

Its interesting you say that, everything has become politicised now hasn't it.
Well done for standing by your principals. My body my choice and all that.
Original post by caravaggio2
Its interesting you say that, everything has become politicised now hasn't it.
Well done for standing by your principals. My body my choice and all that.

Exactly, I’ve been vaccinated personally because I believe in the science behind it, that it works (well, to an extent) but I’m not bothered if someone doesn’t want to get vaccinated. Makes no difference to me and my life whatsoever
thanks for actually answering my quest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending