nicknames for my boyfriend

Watch this thread
thomahai000
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
my boyfriend wants me to give him a nickname. My boyfriend's name is Elijah and my dad does not like that name so I need to call him something different and I need a nickname any ideas?
Last edited by thomahai000; 8 months ago
NellyCormack04
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
Totally depends tbh.. does he act like any film/tv show characters that u could maybe have a light hearted joke about and call him? Tbh I'm just wondering as to why ur dad doesn't like the name Elijah.. reckon he should just suck it up and get on with it! it's a lovely name : )
thomahai000
Rep:
he does not act like any characters in shows or anything. I'm also wondering why he doesn't like the name Elijah either. he wont tell me at all.

(Original post by NellyCormack04)
Totally depends tbh.. does he act like any film/tv show characters that u could maybe have a light hearted joke about and call him? Tbh I'm just wondering as to why ur dad doesn't like the name Elijah.. reckon he should just suck it up and get on with it! it's a lovely name : )
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Why do you heed a nickname for your boyfriend just because of your dad? Call him by his name and he can deal with it.

Anyway, nickname are personal, so it's up to you.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Eli?
Or Etruth?
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Just call your dad 'Precious', saves time.
NellyCormack04
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
Just call your dad 'Precious', saves time.
Hahhaha mate that's class!
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by thomahai000)
so my boyfriend's name is Elijah and my dad does not like that name so I need to call him something different and I need a nickname any ideas?
Your boyfriends name is Elijah and you should be respectful of that. It’s not your or your boyfriend’s problem if your father does not like your boyfriend’s name. He will just have to get over it.

Even if you do choose a nickname, you will have to run it by your boyfriend first and then your father. Sounds a bit long to me.
Last edited by 5hyl33n; 8 months ago
thomahai000
Rep:
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Your boyfriends name is Elijah and you should be respectful of that. It’s not your or your boyfriend’s problem if your father does not like your boyfriend’s name. He will just have to get over it.

Even if you do choose a nickname, you will have to run it by your boyfriend first and then your father. Sounds a bit long to me.
my boyfriend wants me to give him a nickname. he calls me his everything or princess. my dad does not know that im with a guy named Elijah becuase i have not told him yet.
thomahai000
Rep:
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
Eli?
Or Etruth?
id rather not use Eli because that is what i called my ex-boyfriend
username5706823
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Booibaee I bet your dad would love that better than Elijah
thomahai000
Rep:
lol.thats weird. thanks for the idea
thomahai000
Rep:
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Booibaee I bet your dad would love that better than Elijah
lol thats weird
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by thomahai000)
my boyfriend wants me to give him a nickname. he calls me his everything or princess. my dad does not know that im with a guy named Elijah becuase i have not told him yet.
That would’ve been useful information to include in your original post.:facepalm:

Unfortunately, I cannot help with thinking of nicknames for your BF because I find the whole concept of nicknames rather odd and I just can’t think of any. Just shorten their actual name if you really need to. Eli wouldn’t be too bad but you said you called your ex that…

You will need to tell your father at some point that you are with a guy named Elijah. What will you do then?
Last edited by 5hyl33n; 8 months ago
thomahai000
Rep:
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
That would’ve been useful information to include in your original post.:facepalm:

Unfortunately, I cannot help with thinking of nicknames for your BF because I find the whole concept of nicknames rather odd and I just can’t think of any. Just shorten their actual name if you really need to. Eli wouldn’t be too bad but you said you called your ex that…

You will need to tell your father at some point that you are with a guy named Elijah. What will you do then?
im not sure what im going to do then.
Last edited by thomahai000; 8 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (8)
34.78%