Tkmilan
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’ve just found out that I won’t be getting my uni tuition fee however have already received my maintenance loan for the this semester which I have already spent. I cannot afford the tuition fee which means I’m gonna end up having to drop out. Am I going to be expected to pay the tuition fee and maintenance loan debt straight up or will I be able to set up some kind of instalment payment plan since I’m not working that much or pay the full amount in one go?
Alinah_Farouk
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Tkmilan)
I’ve just found out that I won’t be getting my uni tuition fee however have already received my maintenance loan for the this semester which I have already spent. I cannot afford the tuition fee which means I’m gonna end up having to drop out. Am I going to be expected to pay the tuition fee and maintenance loan debt straight up or will I be able to set up some kind of instalment payment plan since I’m not working that much or pay the full amount in one go?
Hi, hope you are well. Please take a look at the information within the UCAS website which will assist you with your enquires: https://www.ucas.com/student-finance...r-student-loan. You won't be required to pay the loan straight up, It is only until you earn above a certain amount (as explained in the website). Payments are normally taken out automatically from you pay checks once you earn above the stated amount.
Tkmilan
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
This is for an overpayment rather than the loan itself from SLC aswell as I didn’t pay the tuition fee so far the time I’ve been in uni which is like 3 months
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads