The Student Room Group

PGCE

Hi I am Indian national ,working as math teacher for last 7 yrs in and maldives .planning to do a full time PGCE math with QTS next intake in uk .

how ever I would like to take some help from people who already doing PGCE .
Is it possible to do the part time ? [I mean, do we get time during the course }
Can Indians get math teacher jobs in uk schools ? [i mean , or its only for native speakers]
Do schools provide skilled visa for Indian teachers ?
Thanks
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by GETINTOUK
Hi I am Indian national ,working as math teacher for last 7 yrs in and maldives .planning to do a full time PGCE math with QTS next intake in uk .

how ever I would like to take some help from people who already doing PGCE .
Is it possible to do the part time ? [I mean, do we get time during the course }
Can Indians get math teacher jobs in uk schools ? [i mean , or its only for native speakers]
Do schools provide skilled visa for Indian teachers ?
Thanks

Hey I'm not a teacher. A University student haha. But you should be accepted. You have experience on your side you are definitely qualified for jobs in the UK and in my high school i had two English teachers who were from India and Pakistan. Plus my cousin's wife is a teacher and she's from Romania so just get in touch with a University in the UK you're interested in and ask them. I'm sure they'll help you with everything 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending