Do I have low testosterone or is it something else

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’m 18 so not exactly in the age range where this would be w problem. When I lost my virginity a couple of months ago, when I had sex I often found it difficult to maintain my erection and couldn’t climax but I’m not sure if this was just due to anxiety. I have depression and anxiety and am on sertraline. I have night sweats. I often feel fatigued in the day. So I can’t tell if this is because of low testosterone or my medication/condition?
InArduisFouette
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m 18 so not exactly in the age range where this would be w problem. When I lost my virginity a couple of months ago, when I had sex I often found it difficult to maintain my erection and couldn’t climax but I’m not sure if this was just due to anxiety. I have depression and anxiety and am on sertraline. I have night sweats. I often feel fatigued in the day. So I can’t tell if this is because of low testosterone or my medication/condition?
you are taking an SSRI , a class of drug well known to interfere with libido and often reported to casue anorgasmia
Anonymous #1
(Original post by InArduisFouette)
you are taking an SSRI , a class of drug well known to interfere with libido and often reported to casue anorgasmia
Should I go to the doctors
Anonymous #1
(Original post by InArduisFouette)
Also I can orgasm fine most of the time when I masturbate, it was just when I was having sex with her but think that might have just been nerves? Because I ejaculated in her mouth when she gave me BJs
Anonymous #1
any more help guys?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.86%
Okay (68)
28.69%
A bit lacking (89)
37.55%
Not good at all (59)
24.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed