Accidentally said yes to Criminal Convictions on Ucas

Watch
lotus9765
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I accidentally ticked yes for the criminal conviction section on my UCAS application, and i have no criminal convictions and I dont know what to do.
Please help im really worried
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
I would contact ucas first thing Monday morning, explain the mistake and get your application corrected.
lotus9765
Rep:
(Original post by mnot)
I would contact ucas first thing Monday morning, explain the mistake and get your application corrected.
Thank you soo much i was getting really stressed out about it.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
This happens quite frequently tbh.

As above, if you contact UCAS they should be able to get it amended. Even when a uni sees this marker, they would usually check with you whether it was correct as it is a common error.
McGinger
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Its a very common mistake - and easily fixed - so don't worry, just phone UCAS on Monday.
lotus9765
Rep:
(Original post by McGinger)
Its a very common mistake - and easily fixed - so don't worry, just phone UCAS on Monday.
i really appreciate all the help thank you soo much
abhirun
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
i have done the samemistake and applying for medicine. did it sort out for you, please let me know
franklyfruity
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
can I ask where this checkbox was on the application? my teachers warned me about clicking it by accident but I never actually came across it when filling it out...
lotus9765
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by franklyfruity)
can I ask where this checkbox was on the application? my teachers warned me about clicking it by accident but I never actually came across it when filling it out...
there's no tickbox you just click next hope that helps!!
franklyfruity
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by lotus9765)
there's no tickbox you just click next hope that helps!!
but you say you clicked yes? I mean like I didn't see a question/section about it at all haha sorry if I worded it wrong the first time!
lotus9765
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by franklyfruity)
but you say you clicked yes? I mean like I didn't see a question/section about it at all haha sorry if I worded it wrong the first time!
No, its fine!! its not on all courses, its on certain courses where there is a Criminal declaration section.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (3)
8.11%
Okay (13)
35.14%
A bit lacking (11)
29.73%
Not good at all (10)
27.03%

Watched Threads