The Student Room Group

How to get all distinction on applied science ?

Hi y'all,
I wanted to know if you have any tips on getting all distinction for all units in applied science, to do better on my course .Thank you for your help.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by rpinhero03
Hi y'all,
I wanted to know if you have any tips on getting all distinction for all units in applied science, to do better on my course .Thank you for your help.

Hi! It's probably not a good idea to ask for other people's coursework (so I've removed that from your post) :smile: but in terms of getting distinctions, one of the best places to start is the specification to make sure you know what the teacher/marker is looking for when they are grading your work.

Have you seen/got access to the specification for your course?
Reply 2
Original post by brainzistheword
Hi! It's probably not a good idea to ask for other people's coursework (so I've removed that from your post) :smile: but in terms of getting distinctions, one of the best places to start is the specification to make sure you know what the teacher/marker is looking for when they are grading your work.

Have you seen/got access to the specification for your course?

yes, I did but I have a hard time understanding them but i'll ask my teacher to explain it to me again but also is there any useful revision resources or youtube links that can help me revise ? thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending