thankyounext
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have gotten my first piece of coursework on titrations. But the problem is this is my first time and I don't know how to set it out (eg. how many paragraphs, what order) and what to include. As my teacher just expected us to know. Please help me or give me a link to a good template/layout.
A.G.G.
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Things to include in your coursework:
Introduction
Aim of experiment
Calibrating equipment
Equipment
Method of practical
Risk assessment
Calculation (results table)

It is also important to reference your work as you can be a victim of plagiarizing.
Links to help you out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn3Rx3g1VPk&t=18s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzABYvfMsqQ

Good Luck on your coursework, hopefully this helped.
thankyounext
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much, this is everything I needed. Xx
A.G.G.
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by thankyounext)
Thank you so much, this is everything I needed. Xx
No probs x😊🙂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (26)
9.96%
Okay (77)
29.5%
A bit lacking (96)
36.78%
Not good at all (62)
23.75%

Watched Threads