Slugs
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi -
I am in year ten and have been thinking about where I want to do my work experience - I want to do it as early as I can. I am interested in engineering and there is a Rolls Royce Motor Cars factory very near me so naturally I want to go there for work experience. Online I have found a website saying that they do a work experience programme for 14-19 year olds, that my school has to apply for me and that applications need to be in by november. If I want to do this programme this year I need to get my school to apply soon but I really know nothing about it. If there is anyone who has done work experience there or knows anything about it I'd like to know as much as I can before I apply. Thanks.
tinyperson
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
Go for it. I would try to find out what exactly you will be doing there. Make sure to discuss this face to face if possible. Email them or phone up the office in order to make initial inquiries.
Slugs
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by tinyperson)
Go for it. I would try to find out what exactly you will be doing there. Make sure to discuss this face to face if possible. Email them or phone up the office in order to make initial inquiries.
Thanks for the advice (:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads