GCSE English Lit Mocks

Watch this thread
deadroseex
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi guys,

I hope you are all okay <3

On Tuesday I have my English Lit Paper 1 Mock and my teacher has no clue what it's going to contain.

All I know, Macbeth will be in it and she keeps saying it's either poems/ Power and conflict or A Christmas Carol and Unseen Poetry!

Does anyone know or anything?

It would be appreciated,
Thank you in advance <3
5hyl33n
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by deadroseex)
Hi guys,

I hope you are all okay <3

On Tuesday I have my English Lit Paper 1 Mock and my teacher has no clue what it's going to contain.

All I know, Macbeth will be in it and she keeps saying it's either poems/ Power and conflict or A Christmas Carol and Unseen Poetry!

Does anyone know or anything?

It would be appreciated,
Thank you in advance <3
Is this AQA?

Usually in Paper 1 there are two texts. E.G. In your case, Macbeth A Christmas Carol.

Usually in Paper 2 there is the Modern Prose or Drama, Poetry and Unseen Poetry.
E.G. Power and conflict unseen poetry. You haven’t mentioned which modern prose/drama you read.

It might be worth clearing it up with the Head of Faculty.
Last edited by 5hyl33n; 7 months ago
deadroseex
Rep:
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Is this AQA?

Usually in Paper 1 there are two texts. E.G. In your case, Macbeth A Christmas Carol.

Usually in Paper 2 there is the Modern Prose or Drama, Poetry and Unseen Poetry.
E.G. Power and conflict unseen poetry. You haven’t mentioned which modern prose/drama you read.

My school have said we are no longer doing the Modern Text anymore for our GCSE'S.
But yes, I will do that.

Thank you!
Anjoh987
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
If it's paper 1, it probably be Macbeth and A Christmas Carol (Shakespeare and 19th century text)
deadroseex
Rep:
(Original post by Anjoh987)
If it's paper 1, it probably be Macbeth and A Christmas Carol (Shakespeare and 19th century text)
Apparently, not according to my English Teacher.
helpppppgiirlll
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Is this AQA?

Does anyone know what the year of the past paper that’s being used is????
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by helpppppgiirlll)
Does anyone know what the year of the past paper that’s being used is????
No, because your school can either use any past paper or create their own paper.

I suggest you revise everything.
helpppppgiirlll
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
No, because your school can either use any past paper or create their own paper.

I suggest you revise everything.
ITS THE 2020 paper but I don’t know the questionsss
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
ITS THE 2020 paper but I don’t know the questionsss
How do you know it’s the 2020 paper? Your teacher doesn’t necessarily have to give you that. They can change their mind and give you a completely different paper.

Stop asking about the 2020 paper specifically and revise everything.
helpppppgiirlll
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
How do you know it’s the 2020 paper? Your teacher doesn’t necessarily have to give you that. They can change their mind and give you a completely different paper.

Stop asking about the 2020 paper specifically and revise everything.
Shutup its not for me
Wajman
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Shutup its not for me
What was in the 2020 paper??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (36)
33.96%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (48)
45.28%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (21)
19.81%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.94%

Watched Threads