26.19%
No (24)
57.14%
Sometimes (7)
16.67%
Fresher18
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
Never for washing up but I do if I'm cleaning the bathroom/shower as the cleaning stuff severely dries out my skin
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
Nah, I get my spouse to do the washing up.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Cote1)
Mild but effective at removing tannin after bruin a pot. The polar opposite of Tesco's. I need to wear gloves much more as my hands get very dry now!
Name:  astartrek.png
Views: 15
Size:  288.0 KB
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Does anyone else here have a dishwasher?
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by rosy_posy)
Only the bourgeoisie
Fibonacci28
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Yes because if I'm washing up i'm using water hot enough that it would hurt to not wear them
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by black tea)
Only the bourgeoisie
I only know what you're referring to because I study Sociology A-level 😂 but no I wouldn't say I am bourgeoisie haha
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
I only know what you're referring to because I study Sociology A-level 😂 but no I wouldn't say I am bourgeoisie haha
It was a joke
teddybear4444h
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
There are more classes than just the proletariat and bourgeoisie what about the petite bourgeoise or underclass or are we going to dismiss them as unimportant
also some proletariat have dishwasher how do you think the bourgeoisie who made a dishwasher got money don’t forget they exploit the proletariat and make them pay for things they themselves made and got underpaid for doing so
(I did GCSE sociology and am doing A level now I know what I’m on about😤)
Fresher18
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
At home no but in my dorm yes, I just don't have enough plates and bowls to wait for it to be full enough to go on since everyone else is on meal plan 😢
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Fresher18)
At home no but in my dorm yes, I just don't have enough plates and bowls to wait for it to be full enough to go on since everyone else is on meal plan 😢
If it's at least half full then I'd say go for it lol
Fresher18
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
If it's at least half full then I'd say go for it lol
I normally do but still takes about 2 weeks before it get to the that point since the others just have cups that go in, between the 5 of us we have no more than 8 plates, 2 of them are mine and the others are split between 2 other people, tbf I will sometimes just put it one nearly empty because I don't pay the utility bill and it had stuff sitting in there for ages
Angel in the sky
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
Got to protect the nails
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (51)
12.23%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.92%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (106)
25.42%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (38)
9.11%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (199)
47.72%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.6%

Watched Threads