What should I do?

Watch
Anonymounjjjk
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My family members are always calling me fat 😔 ...... During COVID year , I gained a lot of weight.... I agree.... I'm not into exercising or anything much cuz I'm not interested in it....
But they always keep fat shaming me.... As if outer beauty is what is important only (I'm tired of explaining anything to them now).... I just want to get rid of this problem..... I have so much of problems going on .....and I can't even ignore or anything 😔😔😔
I'm 60Kgs.. . And have a short height 😔😔😔
I would accept if someone can tell a way to loose it without doing much exercising and all cuz I really don't have time for that..... ;(
LaW2022
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymounjjjk)
My family members are always calling me fat 😔 ...... During COVID year , I gained a lot of weight.... I agree.... I'm not into exercising or anything much cuz I'm not interested in it....
But they always keep fat shaming me.... As if outer beauty is what is important only (I'm tired of explaining anything to them now).... I just want to get rid of this problem..... I have so much of problems going on .....and I can't even ignore or anything 😔😔😔
I would accept if someone can tell a way to loose it without doing much exercising and all cuz I really don't have time for that..... ;(
This may not transform you completely, but I'm sure it will help a bit. Implement a caloric deficit and intermittent fasting into your day to day life.

Caloric Deficit:

Use an online calorie calculator to determine how many calories you need to either operate or lose weight. This will all be based off of the information you input and your current weight/height. I would recommend using the most moderate calorie reduction that it gives you. Just to ensure you don't lose weight rapidly, because that's un-healthy as well. For the calories you are given, try to eat more whole foods and avoid items like snacks since they're calorie dense. You can still have them, just make sure you plan out your meals for the day.

Intermittent Fasting:

It's more of a method for appetite control. You eat for 8 hours then fast for 16 (16:8). Most people eat from 1200HRS - 2000HRS and fast the rest of the time. Key things to note, this isn't essential to losing weight, you can try it if you feel you're ready. Make sure you use this in conjunction with a caloric deficit.

Also take everything I said with a grain of salt. Do your own research as well. I also recommend walking as much as you can if you don't have time for exercise. Also remember that results take time, so don't be tough on yourself if you don't see results after a few weeks, everyone is different. Best of luck! and hope this helped.

Cheers
the_pharaoh
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymounjjjk)
maybe not but health is one of the most important things

plus outer beauty is still important
username01934
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Maybe eat less?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.35%
Okay (40)
28.78%
A bit lacking (49)
35.25%
Not good at all (37)
26.62%

Watched Threads