Sex addiction anal masterbatiion

Watch
12inchgapedboi79
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I can't help myself whenever I think about it i get horny ass**** and my ******* is begging to be wrecked and I've been litteraly destroying my little ******* since around 2004
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
haha its normal
guskirkphatd1ck
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 12inchgapedboi79)
I can't help myself whenever I think about it i get horny ass**** and my ******* is begging to be wrecked and I've been litteraly destroying my little ******* since around 2004
same
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by guskirkphatd1ck)
same
(Original post by 12inchgapedboi79)
same i cant help it
135Peter
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Anal sex is wonderful. My (female) partner and I have regular anal - she uses a strap-on on me. Anal masturbation is also great. Enjoy it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (22)
9.91%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (7)
3.15%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.76%
Finding the motivation (62)
27.93%
Getting distracted (37)
16.67%
Procrastination (77)
34.68%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.45%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.45%

Watched Threads