The Student Room Group

Ofqual recommends students take mock exams every term for 2022 contingency plans

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SpaceLover29
Then learn the content. You will have had plenty of time to go over any content you somehow missed when schools were online.

If you don't know the content, that is your fault.

Partially disagree with this as some schools were terrible when it came to online lessons and/or support or some might have learning difficulties or live in a broken home or a busy life but I agree with all of the other points that you've made in the thread.
Original post by Talkative Toad
Partially disagree with this as some schools were terrible when it came to online lessons and/or support or some might have learning difficulties or live in a broken home or a busy life but I agree with all of the other points that you've made in the thread.

Some schools or teachers will always be poor. In this case, it is sadly up to the student to work at what they don't understand and to fill the gaps, like it always has been.

I agree that the others points do make it less clear cut, but the user acting as if there is no opportunity to catch up on school work and that it isn't their responsibility is still wrong.
Original post by SpaceLover29
Some schools or teachers will always be poor. In this case, it is sadly up to the student to work at what they don't understand and to fill the gaps, like it always has been.

I agree that the others points do make it less clear cut, but the user acting as if there is no opportunity to catch up on school work and that it isn't their responsibility is still wrong.

Yeah unfortunately.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending