Helenamaeee
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’m looking for some good study apps, note taking, revision tools etc

Bobsayshey
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
there are soo many out there, its really depends on what your looking for... one really good one that im using is called adapt, really recommend if your doing gcse/alevel or what even igcse all of that
akishab
Badges: 4
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Helenamaeee)
not sure if it's an app on the appstore but there's a website called seneca learning which is really helpful! you can make your own flashcards/questions but there's already premade ones you can find by other people - there's a ton of different subjects and you can choose which exam board you're doing
0ptics
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Today, I came across a study site and it’s impressed me thus far. Maybe you could look there? https://studywise.co.uk/
JA03
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Helenamaeee)
StudySmarter is a great platform if you want to revise using pre-made flashcards. For example, I do A-Level OCR Chemistry A and Cambridge University made the flashcards that I need for each topic so they're ready for me!.
Adapt, it's a great timetabling app.
Anki is great for active recall if you are struggling to find out what you're good and bad at. (You can make your own flashcards too.)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (29)
9.73%
Okay (90)
30.2%
A bit lacking (107)
35.91%
Not good at all (72)
24.16%

Watched Threads