Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Mine was last Thursday
Ooo how’s it? Any tips for interview?
chocota
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
Well done for getting an interview. How did they notify you for an invite? Was it via email?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by chocota)
Well done for getting an interview. How did they notify you for an invite? Was it via email?
Thank you! Yes it was an email invite
Anonymous #1
Ooo how’s it? Any tips for interview?
It was ok I think? Could’ve gone both ways aha
The interview was really chill and the questions that they asked weren’t super difficult, so best tip is to relax! That way u can answer the questions better too
Anonymous #3
Report 5 months ago
It was ok I think? Could’ve gone both ways aha
The interview was really chill and the questions that they asked weren’t super difficult, so best tip is to relax! That way u can answer the questions better too
Did the interviewer say something about when will they tell you their decision?
tetrisGreen
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
Has anyone received a decision, or any news to how long it would take to receive a decision? I had my interview in november and so far nothing...
chocota
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by tetrisGreen)
Has anyone received a decision, or any news to how long it would take to receive a decision? I had my interview in november and so far nothing...
im still waiting for an interview.... how long did it take to get an invite from when you applied?
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Imperial
Has anyone got their interview?
Did the interviewer say something about when will they tell you their decision?
The anonymous function is for discussing sensitive topics, you really don't need it here.
Chances are these are all new accounts so you'd be effectively anonymous anyway, but by misusing anon you're just making it harder for people to follow the conversation.
Spiderman123456
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
hi around what time did you apply, because I am still waiting for a decision? thank you
Anonymous #1
I’m still waiting too, how did you find it?
Anonymous #4
Report 5 months ago
Sorry to kind of butt in with something a bit irrelevent lol! But can any of you guys outline your experience ? I applied for this course last year and got rejected, I only have a degree in Biology and basically 0 professional/academic design experience, but I love designing things/drawing in my free time. I don't even have a portfolio. Did you guys apply with design experience, a fully put together portfolio etc...?
ElChes
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Sorry to kind of butt in with something a bit irrelevent lol! But can any of you guys outline your experience ? I applied for this course last year and got rejected, I only have a degree in Biology and basically 0 professional/academic design experience, but I love designing things/drawing in my free time. I don't even have a portfolio. Did you guys apply with design experience, a fully put together portfolio etc...?
A portfolio is not required. But of course, any rough drawings or designs that can help the interviewer understand how you think are useful. I had my interview and I showed my A level Art portolio. As for the design experience, most people do not really have any from school so, they do not expect you to have any experience.
Anonymous #4
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by ElChes)
A portfolio is not required. But of course, any rough drawings or designs that can help the interviewer understand how you think are useful. I had my interview and I showed my A level Art portolio. As for the design experience, most people do not really have any from school so, they do not expect you to have any experience.
For real!? I’ve seen some IDE folios from previous applicants online and they’re all so professional, some have like 8+ projects. I submitted a collection of sketches, models etc last year and got pretty much instant rejection lmao. Some of these people look like they’ve been in industry for years
ElChes
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
For real!? I’ve seen some IDE folios from previous applicants online and they’re all so professional, some have like 8+ projects. I submitted a collection of sketches, models etc last year and got pretty much instant rejection lmao. Some of these people look like they’ve been in industry for years
I mean, there will always be people incredibly prepared or just better than you or me haha. That does not mean that they do not accept people with no experience. Unis do not necessarily want students that already know lots of things, they identify potential and accept applicants that will probably succeed in the course.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (63)
20%
The paper was reasonable (116)
36.83%
Not feeling great about that exam... (90)
28.57%
It was TERRIBLE (46)
14.6%

Watched Threads