The Student Room Group

Official Paramedic Science 2022

Hi All - i havent really seen many people talk about or have a thread for Paramedic Science?

Ill create one - wheres everyone applying too? if so, have you received offers from anywhere?

Chat away!!!!! :smile:
Original post by caitlinmae...
Hi All - i havent really seen many people talk about or have a thread for Paramedic Science?

Ill create one - wheres everyone applying too? if so, have you received offers from anywhere?

Chat away!!!!! :smile:

I'm not applying, but wondering where you're applying to, if you are? :smile:
Reply 2
Hi,
i have just applied to UCLan, LJMU, Edge Hill and Bolton.
Im not too keen on Bolton but they are actually the closest to where i live.
Just waiting to hear back now.
Original post by BurstingBubbles
I'm not applying, but wondering where you're applying to, if you are? :smile:

UWE Bristol - Gloucestershire - Bournemouth - Edinburgh - Northampton! :smile:
Original post by Jay1004
Hi,
i have just applied to UCLan, LJMU, Edge Hill and Bolton.
Im not too keen on Bolton but they are actually the closest to where i live.
Just waiting to hear back now.

ah amazing! i got a reply for Gloucester uni within 5 hours and i have got an interview. :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by caitlinmae...
ah amazing! i got a reply for Gloucester uni within 5 hours and i have got an interview. :smile:

I have an interview for LJM next week. Its a virtual on MS teams. LJM is my preferred choice too so hopefully it will all go well.
Reply 6
Hi just wondering did you have a driving license when applying. I am still waiting on my test and I am hesitant to send my application without my full license?
Reply 7
Original post by Km675
Hi just wondering did you have a driving license when applying. I am still waiting on my test and I am hesitant to send my application without my full license?

Hi, yes I have a full driving licence and C1 provisional. The Universities I have applied to want you to have a driving license and they also want it noted on your personal statement. I'm 29 so have had my license for over 10 years but I think if you are 17/18 they will give dispensation due to covid and the lack of tests available. Try calling the Universities you want to apply to and speak to them.
Original post by Km675

Lots of unis don’t require you to have a licence to apply. Check the website of each one for their requirements
Reply 9
Original post by 5thchild
Lots of unis don’t require you to have a licence to apply. Check the website of each one for their requirements

Great thank you both so much!!
Had my interview with Gloucester yesterday after & received an offer this morning which I've accepted. Does anyone know what the timetable is like for their intake Jan 2023?
I've received an offer to study Para Sci with Staffordshire University for September 2022. I haven't accepted it yet, but I'm thinking it's likely to be the place I'll be going in September. I still have an interview with Coventry that I'll do but I'll probably accept the staffs offer either way haha. Anyone else going to staffs in September, or the offer holder day this Saturday?
Reply 12
Original post by Br4dley_B4rker
I've received an offer to study Para Sci with Staffordshire University for September 2022. I haven't accepted it yet, but I'm thinking it's likely to be the place I'll be going in September. I still have an interview with Coventry that I'll do but I'll probably accept the staffs offer either way haha. Anyone else going to staffs in September, or the offer holder day this Saturday?

I also have an offer for para sci at staffs 2022!

Quick Reply

Latest