The Student Room Group

Kyle Rittenhouse trial summing up

Scroll to see replies

"EVERY CITY EVERY TOWN, BURN THE PRECINCT TO THE GROUND!"

Usual BLM, Black nationalist and anti-fa flags seen

Just think all of this wouldn't have happened if the Democrat govenor like others, accepted Trumps offer of help dealing with the violence. But the media depicted these as peaceful protests and even encouraged it.
(edited 2 years ago)
Er mostly peaceful, get it right 😊
Joe Biden has said he is angered by the result. I hope the kid goes full Covington on his ass and sues him for calling him a white supremacist before the trial
Reply 62
Despite Britain's many flaws, think goodness we aren't like the USA where a 17 year old can legally buy a military assault rifle and take it to a demo and shoot people.

Seriously messed up country.
Reply 63
Original post by caravaggio2
Joe Biden has said he is angered by the result. I hope the kid goes full Covington on his ass and sues him for calling him a white supremacist before the trial

Your attitude is quite unedifying here. It's perfectly fine for you to argue he was not guilty, sure, but it's still an incident which resulted in the deaths of two people who both had families and loved ones. Yet you're celebrating like your football team just won a trophy.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by DSilva
Your attitude is quite unedifying here. It's perfectly fine for you to argue he was not guilty, sure, but it's still an incident which resulted in the deaths of two people who both had families and loved ones. Yet you're celebrating like your football team just won a trophy.

Sorry but those ‘families and loved ones’ mustn’t have come into the equation when threatening to hurt and kill rittenhouse.
Original post by Hitmonlee

"EVERY CITY EVERY TOWN, BURN THE PRECINCT TO THE GROUND!"

Usual BLM, Black nationalist and anti-fa flags seen

Just think all of this wouldn't have happened if the Democrat govenor like others, accepted Trumps offer of help dealing with the violence. But the media depicted these as peaceful protests and even encouraged it.

Look what happens when the left don’t get there way. Of course they’ve continued to burn the country to the ground for the last year. This is no different. It’ll be ignored by the MSM as it always is though.
Reply 66
Original post by imlikeahermit
Sorry but those ‘families and loved ones’ mustn’t have come into the equation when threatening to hurt and kill rittenhouse.

It's a murder trial, not a football match.

It's insane that a 17 year old can legally buy a military assault rifle and take it to a demo. Would you want 17 year olds in the UK to do that?
Original post by DSilva

It's insane that a 17 year old can legally buy a military assault rifle and take it to a demo. Would you want 17 year olds in the UK to do that?

You mean the same way that the left celebrated after Derek Chavins trial? :rolleyes: Proving again, one rule for you lot, one rule for everyone else.
Reply 68
You mean the same way that the left celebrated after Derek Chavins trial? :rolleyes: Proving again, one rule for you lot, one rule for everyone else.

Did I celebrate? Where on earth are you getting that from? You always seem to claim I have views that I don't. Interesting.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 69
Original post by DSilva
Despite Britain's many flaws, think goodness we aren't like the USA where a 17 year old can legally buy a military assault rifle and take it to a demo and shoot people.

Seriously messed up country.

Yeah, because it’s any better in the U.K.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/man-arrested-burglar-unconscious-home-danny-crawford-michael-carr-humberside-police-a8313726.html
Original post by DSilva
Did I celebrate? Where on earth are you getting that from? You always seem to claim I have views that I don't. Interesting.

I didn’t mention you specifically. Simply, ‘your lot.’ Literal parties on the streets when Chavin was tried. One rule for all here.
For what it’s worth, Biden’s comments are absolutely bang out of order. Imagine if Trump did the same. Imagine the media hysteria.
Original post by DSilva

Celebrating? Well yes I suppose I am.
I'm celebrating that a young man wont spend the rest of his life in prison for a crime he didnt commit.
I'm celebrating that MSNBC has been caught out sending a reporter to follow the Jurors during the trial on their way home to find their home addresses and names
I'm celebrating that the constant lies that the media told are now out in the open and hopefully people will realise not to trust one source. He didnt spray 60 bullets,(Morning Joe) he wasn't chasing down protesters to hurt them (TYT), they were a mob chasing him. He didnt bring a gun across state lines (too many so9urces to quote)
I'm celebrating the people on twitter who were surprised to find during the trial that all three people shot were white and not black as the assumed because they only followed the MSM reporting in the run up to the trial who were constantly calling him a racist. There was absolutely no race element to this tragedy but race was constantly being thrown around. Sorry I tell a lie, one of the guys shot was repeatedly shouting the word Ni**er. Had that been Rittenhouse it would have been front and center throughout reporting of the trial.
I'm celebrating that those kind leftists on twitter who mocked him crying in court and were posting rape jokes about that would be the face he would be pulling when Big Bubba got hold of him in the showers, wont be getting what they wanted.
I'm celebrating that the death treats sent to the judge didnt work and the death threats sent to the prosecution team didnt work and the threats to dox the whole Jury and families if it didnt find him guilty didnt work.
Most of all I'm celebrating that the system worked. That what amounted to a political show trial was seen for what it was and justice prevailed.
Reply 73
I didn’t mention you specifically. Simply, ‘your lot.’ Literal parties on the streets when Chavin was tried. One rule for all here.

Why are they 'my lot'? It's not a football match. I don't have a 'side'.

I'm flattered in a way but you overestimate my influence if you think that I have anything to do with what people in a country several thousands of miles away were doing.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 74

It is better tbh.

Imagine your mates when you were 17. Would you have felt safe with them walking around with a military asault rifle?

I wonder if he'll invoke his dementia as a defence.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 76
Original post by DSilva
It is better tbh.

Imagine your mates when you were 17. Would you have felt safe with them walking around with a military asault rifle?

No, of course I wouldn't. Justice stinks, that's my point.

My dad was arrested for pushing his neighbour out the house when he barged in. Incidentally, my sister (8 at the time) had opened the door to him and he had pushed her aside to get into the house.

All these activists claiming self-defence only works if you're White but we just saw a Black man acquitted here.

If it doesn't fit their narrative, it wont be talked about in the media. :smile: Local news seems to be only time we hear about these things..
Celebrating? Well yes I suppose I am.
I'm celebrating that a young man wont spend the rest of his life in prison for a crime he didnt commit.
I'm celebrating that MSNBC has been caught out sending a reporter to follow the Jurors during the trial on their way home to find their home addresses and names
I'm celebrating that the constant lies that the media told are now out in the open and hopefully people will realise not to trust one source. He didnt spray 60 bullets,(Morning Joe) he wasn't chasing down protesters to hurt them (TYT), they were a mob chasing him. He didnt bring a gun across state lines (too many so9urces to quote)
I'm celebrating the people on twitter who were surprised to find during the trial that all three people shot were white and not black as the assumed because they only followed the MSM reporting in the run up to the trial who were constantly calling him a racist. There was absolutely no race element to this tragedy but race was constantly being thrown around. Sorry I tell a lie, one of the guys shot was repeatedly shouting the word Ni**er. Had that been Rittenhouse it would have been front and center throughout reporting of the trial.
I'm celebrating that those kind leftists on twitter who mocked him crying in court and were posting rape jokes about that would be the face he would be pulling when Big Bubba got hold of him in the showers, wont be getting what they wanted.
I'm celebrating that the death treats sent to the judge didnt work and the death threats sent to the prosecution team didnt work and the threats to dox the whole Jury and families if it didnt find him guilty didnt work.
Most of all I'm celebrating that the system worked. That what amounted to a political show trial was seen for what it was and justice prevailed.

PRSOM.
Original post by DSilva

This shows how little you know about the case. Rittenhouse did not buy the rifle, and it is a civilian rifle, not a military one.

The very fact that this is possibly the most clear cut case of self-defence imaginable (as the jury found) would seem to indicate that it is a good thing, rather than a bad thing that Rittenhouse was in possession of the rifle at the time.

By your rationale, the persons chasing Rittenhouse surely lost any protection they had when they pulled out guns and pointed them at Rittenhouse / fired them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending