The Student Room Group

Magdalene Cambridge applicants 2022

Scroll to see replies

I applied for history and politics but was unsuccessful:frown: I’m feeling pretty upset at the moment, but I have an offer from Durham which is also a good achievement. Congratulations to everyone who got in, and to everyone who didn’t, we did so well to get this far!
I’ve just got an offer for Bio NatSci! Can’t believe it
i have an offer for mml!
Same here! What languages?
Has anyone been given the financial guarantee form yet? Do i need to have sorted out student finance and all the loans and stuff before I give this form in? Or can I just say I will get a loan etc. and estimate the money I am eligible to receive?
Original post by sugeypopplanet
Has anyone been given the financial guarantee form yet? Do i need to have sorted out student finance and all the loans and stuff before I give this form in? Or can I just say I will get a loan etc. and estimate the money I am eligible to receive?

I've sent mine in after having applied for student finance and receiving all the relevant documentation including the student support number.
Hello, has anyone received a formal offer from Magdalene? I met my conditions a while back but there has been no news since
Reply 107
Original post by mmarron892
Got an offer for MML at Magdalene!!

hi what were your stats for a level and gcse if you don’t mind ?
@Sid134kl We really should jave joined this tread sooner, haha! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending