I'm a mess right now and I love it-Blog

Watch
Quack#1
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I was going to start this blog about 3 weeks ago when I first found out about the grow your grades. Then I forgot. Oh well.

Some details about me:
I am female.
I am doing my A-levels-bio,maths,chem,physics
I want to do either biomedical or chemical engineering.
I will figure out how to add colours.
I have a Physics test on Wednesday and I am procrastinating.
I am asexual-that doesn't stop me from wanting to shake Megan fox's hand.
I'm never going to give you up.
I'm never gonna let you down.
I'm never gonna run around and desert you.
I have a simp folder in my fancy calculator.

Name:  Megan.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  51.5 KB
Last edited by Quack#1; 2 weeks ago
Quack#1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I forgot my name. Oh well I'm anonymous anyway.

Name:  Amandla.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  44.1 KB
I think I might add someone I simp for in every post.
Last edited by Quack#1; 2 weeks ago
Quack#1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Well, it's been kind of a while I guess. I've finished my exams and got 3 of them back. 2A* and A lol. Wish I got an A* in the last-I probably don't deserve it- but I still wish I did. Oh well. I'm still procrastinating my studying, but I've been developing my revision and I think my plans are pretty darn good. I'm gonna start implementing them, since I'm trying to really guarantee 4A*s when I finish and I wanna get into a routine before I start doing an EPQ cause I know I can't procrastinate that.

One of my super secret revision techniques will be imagining conversations between me and one of my crushes. Gonna pretend they making cute sad faces at me and persuading my to revise. I don't know if this is gonna workout or not. I'll keep you-well actually just me- updated. Seeya

Name:  Squid game.jpeg
Views: 4
Size:  40.2 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads