The Student Room Group

M&S Graduate Scheme 2022

Hi everyone,

Couldn't find a thread for the 2022 graduate scheme. Has anyone else applied for this? I applied to Food Marketing. I have just been invited for Video Interview after completing the online assessments last week :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi! Yes I have applied too, I did my video interview a few weeks ago. It’s quiet an easy one as you can redo your answers a couple of times! I got an email today saying they will give me more information in 2 weeks.
Which platform do they use for the online assessments ? Thank you and good luck with your application
Reply 3
Original post by Puppypower1
Which platform do they use for the online assessments ? Thank you and good luck with your application

The tests were done via MapTQ and the video interview was via Aon. They were pretty standard tests!

Thank you, good luck too!
Thanks for your reply.
Reply 5
Hi does anyone have an idea of what the pay for graduate scheme is? I have been invited for a video interview as well.
Reply 6
Original post by mewa00
Hi does anyone have an idea of what the pay for graduate scheme is? I have been invited for a video interview as well.

I think it's 28k!
Reply 7
What types of questions did they ask you in the video interview?
Reply 8
I don’t remember the exact questions but you can redo all your answers 😊
Original post by Beei
Hi! Yes I have applied too, I did my video interview a few weeks ago. It’s quiet an easy one as you can redo your answers a couple of times! I got an email today saying they will give me more information in 2 weeks.

Did you get a reply yet? I still didn't hear anything :frown:
Reply 10
Original post by Daisyhammersley
Did you get a reply yet? I still didn't hear anything :frown:

I haven’t yet, I believe it’s a good thing tho! Previous forums mentioned getting news about January assessment days mid to late December! Good luck 😊
Reply 11
I just got rejected! Good luck to everyone else!
Reply 12
Original post by Jpops786
I just got rejected! Good luck to everyone else!

Same, I felt really positive about the application but oh well, good luck to those that passed 😊
Hi, I got invited for the online interview for Product Managment grad scheme, has anyone done these and know what questions will be asked?
Hi, I got invited for the online interview for Product Managment grad scheme, has anyone done the online interview and can help me? What questions should I expect?
Reply 15
Original post by snappy2001
Hi, I got invited for the online interview for Product Managment grad scheme, has anyone done these and know what questions will be asked?

hey there. i didnt apply to that grad scheme, but i do know there are 5 questions and you will have 4 attempts for each so do not worry too much :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by rebs345
hey there. i didnt apply to that grad scheme, but i do know there are 5 questions and you will have 4 attempts for each so do not worry too much :smile:

Can confirm this is the case. Each time you get a few minutes to think but if you repeat you get the thinking time again. Best of luck
Reply 17
Original post by Jpops786
I think it's 28k!

Which M&S scheme is this for? I applied for Data/AI (Technology) scheme.
Thanks! Just did it, you too.
I applied for the UX design grad scheme and just completed the online assessment. Hopefully I can get an update soon:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest