primadonnagirl
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone!
I'm in Year 11 and hope to leave for college at the end of the year to study an animal management BTEC (Level 3 Extended diploma).
I'm wanting to do this to become a vet nurse in the future. A-Levels don't appeal to me that much when I have the opportunity to actually be practical and work with animals. I do have the predicted grades to do them though, if you particularly strongly discourage the course..
So - to all people who are taking/have taken animal management as a BTEC - what was your experience? Did you enjoy it? What modules did you cover? And what do you want to do in the future/what have you taken it on to do now? If there are any student or qualified RVNs here by any chance - did it benefit you?
Thanks!!
Last edited by primadonnagirl; 2 weeks ago
primadonnagirl
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
bump
primadonnagirl
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (26)
9.89%
Okay (77)
29.28%
A bit lacking (97)
36.88%
Not good at all (63)
23.95%

Watched Threads