What happened to Milo (part 3) and Alex Jones of Infowars / Breitbart

Watch
Fullofsurprises
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
For those folks who wonder what happened to leading young fascist Milo Yiannopoulos, he's now selling on a right wing church shopping channel. Here he is promoting little Virgin Mary figures.

Meanwhile, his old buddy Alex Jones of Infowars (a far-right conspiracy channel for those who don't know about him - Nigel Farage was a regular guest) has now been successfully sued in the US courts for spreading repeated conspiracy theory lies about the Sandy Hook massacre of school children. He claimed that it was a hoax. Families of the deceased have now won all four lawsuits against him.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ng-connecticut

Jones has in recent years claimed he was having a psychotic episode when he repeated the false libels for more than five years. During that time it has been estimated that his various channels netted him more than $2m.

Farage has never apologised for appearing on the Infowars channels or for his many false statements on them about Britain - he used them to attack the NHS and British democracy. Despite this, he remained a regular guest on BBC shows where he was treated as mainstream.

/
Last edited by Fullofsurprises; 3 weeks ago
Chadmiral Nelson
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
$87.50 for a crappy resin statue!?
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Chadmiral Nelson)
$87.50 for a crappy resin statue!?
Oh come now, it is the Virgin Mary and it's made from some kind of resin.
Starship Trooper
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
God Bless both of these hilarious legends.
SHallowvale
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
How the mighty have fallen...

What I find funny about Milo is how he fell from grace. The moment it was discovered that he was a paedophile sympathiser the alt / far right cancelled him. His career went down the drain overnight. I always remember that when people say that only the left wing cancel people; just one of many examples of how wrong that idea is.
DSilva
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Starship Trooper)
God Bless both of these hilarious legends.
Take it you didn't like Milo then?
Starship Trooper
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by DSilva)
Take it you didn't like Milo then?
Eh? No, I genuinely like both of them they're great entertainment.
Last edited by Starship Trooper; 3 weeks ago
DSilva
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Amazing how far Milo has fallen. He seemed to be a leading figure of the new conservative movement only a few years ago.
J.james
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Alex Jones on Timcast with Joe Rogan and others

Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by DSilva)
Amazing how far Milo has fallen. He seemed to be a leading figure of the new conservative movement only a few years ago.
Until it turned out he was a full bore supporter of diddling the young, even those lunatics draw the line a bit before that. Although it appears this 'christian' channel is somewhat more laissez faire in their attitudes - ironic given their general beliefs around paedophilia, homosexuals etc. but nevertheless.
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
a funnier video is when Milo threw his 'sodomy stone' into the Pacific :lol: i would share the link but unfortunately can't on my device; you'll have to google it.

isn't he also trying to get out of debt by selling gay conversion therapy?
ROTL94
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Joleee)
a funnier video is when Milo threw his 'sodomy stone' into the Pacific :lol: i would share the link but unfortunately can't on my device; you'll have to google it.

I got your back Jack
Joleee
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
I got your back Jack
thank you!!! :fan: PRSOM why idk
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Joleee)

I believe he did that to prove he was no longer gay, not sure if it helped.

He put out some stories to tabloids that he was opening a gay conversion therapy centre in Florida but judging from Google it hasn't happened.
Starship Trooper
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)

He put out some stories to tabloids that he was opening a gay conversion therapy centre in Florida but judging from Google it hasn't happened.
He gave a speech at a US university last week and got 25k for it allegedly, he still plans to open it .

It's going to be called the Mayo Clinic:
What happens next will shock you!

The speech is on YouTube unless it's been censored.
adpie
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago

Yeah thats right
Joleee
Report 2 weeks ago

i mean if it sells he could be the conservative hero proving you just pray the gay away while simultaneously getting out of £2million debt :dontknow:
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
The Alex guy was a nutcase who got demolished by Andrew Neil. At that point I lost any respect for him.

Milo I actually liked albeit he was an extreme libertarian. Had no idea about whatever children stuff people have mentioned though.

Neither of those are comparable to a Ben Shapiro though.
SHallowvale
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
The Alex guy was a nutcase who got demolished by Andrew Neil. At that point I lost any respect for him.

Milo I actually liked albeit he was an extreme libertarian. Had no idea about whatever children stuff people have mentioned though.

Neither of those are comparable to a Ben Shapiro though.
Ben Shapiro got absolutely demolished by Andrew Neil, probably the highlight of their career. xD
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by SHallowvale)
Ben Shapiro got absolutely demolished by Andrew Neil, probably the highlight of their career. xD
That was less been crushed in debate and more a case that he was an idiot who had done no research on the presenter in question.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.99%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.1%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.69%
Finding the motivation (22)
24.18%
Getting distracted (14)
15.38%
Procrastination (36)
39.56%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.1%

Watched Threads