The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Housing after first year UEA

Hi all!

Starting this thread for any questions any students might have about housing off campus at UEA. For example, which are to live in? How many people to share with? What to look out for?

Any questions comment on this thread!

Lia
MSc Marketing and Management
Reply 1
hiii, i was curious about the shared rooms of two people? do you have any information about it or how much is it worth living in those. And the ziggurats accommodation too.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by Itz-Maya
hiii, i was curious about the shared rooms of two people? do you have any information about it or how much is it worth living in those. And the ziggurats accommodation too.

Hi @Itz-Maya

We have an option for ensuite twin rooms on campus and in The Village accommodation just outside of campus. This option has bunk beds, a study space big enough for both of you and you have a bathroom to share just for the two of you. This option is £82.60 per week so it is considerably less than having a room to yourself. You can see this link for more information on this option: https://www.uea.ac.uk/uea-life/accommodation/ensuite-twin

There is also a twin room option in The Ziggurats accommodation for the same price of £82.60 per week. In the shared rooms in this option you both have a single bed rather than bunk beds and there is a screen separating the sections for a bit more privacy. See this link for more information on this option: https://www.uea.ac.uk/uea-life/accommodation/ziggurat-standard-twin#/documents/20142/972628/Accommodation-ziggurat-single-kitchen.jpg/b5fbd93c-7ae3-435f-95d3-2ed5d51463e0?t=1581937309818

I know people who have shared a room at UEA and really enjoyed it! I would say it's definitely a good option if you're a very sociable person!

Lia
MSc Marketing and Management at UEA
Hi Lia,I recently got an offer for MSc in Marketing from UEA. I would like to know more about the course and also if you can share some websites to check for pppw rent to live outside and near to the UEA accomodations.
Original post by University of East Anglia PG Student Rep: Lia
Hi all!

Starting this thread for any questions any students might have about housing off campus at UEA. For example, which are to live in? How many people to share with? What to look out for?

Any questions comment on this thread!

Lia
MSc Marketing and Management

make sure the bathroom door works

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending