Deutsche Bank 2022 Graduate Scheme

Watch
kaaayjay
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Wanted to start a new thread for Deutsche Bank.

Has anyone done the Hirevue interview yet?
Alex kore
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Hi mate yeah did the video interview yesterday
kaaayjay
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Alex kore)
Hi mate yeah did the video interview yesterday
What type of questions were you asked and for which division did you apply for?
Alex kore
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Corporate Finance
ribqajawed
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi has anyone finished all rounds of the test, i.e. till the video interview stage. I did two days back, but got no reply yet! Has anyone passed on to the next stage?
Alex kore
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ribqajawed)
Hi has anyone finished all rounds of the test, i.e. till the video interview stage. I did two days back, but got no reply yet! Has anyone passed on to the next stage?
got email today saying they are going through the video interviews
ribqajawed
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
got email today saying they are going through the video interviews
What email? Can u quote it if possible? I didnt receive any email, i gave it around 2 days back
Alex kore
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you again for your application.

We are still actively reviewing applications for the programme and will provide you with an update in the near future. Please note that every application is individually screened to assess each individual's professional skills and suitability for the position. As decisions are made we will notify you directly.
laverdad
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I am confused because I got the following message:'Unfortunately, we are unable to progress your application further, as you have not completed the online assessment experience within the required timeframe'But they never sent me an invite to do the test...? And I checked my junk.
username5585736
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by laverdad)
I am confused because I got the following message:'Unfortunately, we are unable to progress your application further, as you have not completed the online assessment experience within the required timeframe'But they never sent me an invite to do the test...? And I checked my junk.
Contact them and explain that's happened
laverdad
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EconomicsStud3nt)
Contact them and explain that's happened
Sure, I will give that a go. Thanks.

ribqajawed
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Anyone get a response by now?
laverdad
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Anyone get a response by now?
No, I haven't yet. Have you? Or anyone else here?
Last edited by laverdad; 1 month ago
Kenan_N_Kel
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
whats the collective term for bankers?
Alex kore
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
just got my outcome, the position has been filled and I can apply to a different role if I want
kaaayjay
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
just got my outcome, the position has been filled and I can apply to a different role if I want
What stage of your application were you at
ribqajawed
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I havent received any response after the video interview. Has anyone?
milkaul
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I havent received any response after the video interview. Has anyone?
Only the feedback report. It has been more than one month.
kaaayjay
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by milkaul)
Only the feedback report. It has been more than one month.
I've been told by Deutsche Bank that they will get back with our progress in the new year.
Alex kore
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kaaayjay)
What stage of your application were you at
this was after video interview stage
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (39)
22.81%
Note taking apps (5)
2.92%
Flashcards (31)
18.13%
Revision guides (5)
2.92%
Past papers (85)
49.71%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.51%

Watched Threads