Georgia: new vision medicine

Watch
J2022
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, so I’m an undergrad student and looking to study the graduate degree at New vision uni in Georgia, has anyone here done the same thing or doing the same thing????
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by J2022)
Hi, so I’m an undergrad student and looking to study the graduate degree at New vision uni in Georgia, has anyone here done the same thing or doing the same thing????
TSR is a UK-based forum and the Medicine part of the forum is for UK medical admission queries.

I have moved your thread to the international study forum and hopefully you will get a better response here.
J2022
Rep:
(Original post by Garry121)
im considering applying for medicine abroad ive heard allot of good things about new vision uni so i might end up applying there. im going to use an agency called sme are you also using an agency?
Hi Garry, I’ve got a current phone call scheduled today with SME and Medilinks - have you heard of them? Are you also thinking of just New Vision Unis or others? I’m looking for specific GEM routes - let me know how you get on
ElderlyMedic
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by J2022)
New law passed in Gerogia, all students need to do at least 6 years of uni. NVU might be a degree mill. Be careful.
J2022
Rep:
(Original post by ElderlyMedic)
New law passed in Gerogia, all students need to do at least 6 years of uni. NVU might be a degree mill. Be careful.
Sorry, degree mill?
ElderlyMedic
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by J2022)
Sorry, degree mill?
Degree mill = selling diplomas
https://blog.medlinkstudents.com/war...ty-in-georgia/
article written by a competitor but legit
saifkiddan
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by anuji)
Has anyone applied to or studying in new vision university?
one of my friends is studying there and he is very happy with the university
ElderlyMedic
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by anuji)
how did he apply?
You wont be able to practice in the UK
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (89)
34.23%
Yes - a trusted person (73)
28.08%
No (68)
26.15%
I'm not sure (30)
11.54%

Watched Threads