Personal statement

Watch this thread
Kookoo153
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hello I have written my personal statement and it is due quite soon, but my teachers are so busy they are unable to check it. Is there anyone that could recommend what to do?
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
I'm sure you could get a teacher to check it as it is an important part of your application. One thing not to do is post the personal statement online, because if you do that it will be flagged up by UCAS for plagiarism.
McGinger
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
TSR advice about PS here : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...al-statements/
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
You have until mid-January to submit for your teachers to look at your PS.
Kookoo153
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Thanks everyone I completed it and handed it
I’m on time and I’m quite proud of it 😂 👊
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Kookoo153)
Thanks everyone I completed it and handed it
I’m on time and I’m quite proud of it 😂 👊
Well done 👏🏻
Kookoo153
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by rosy_posy)
Well done 👏🏻
Thankyou ☺️ just the waiting game now haha.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (138)
43.81%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
17.14%
No (123)
39.05%

Watched Threads