Architecture at Cambridge

Watch
alicemaingay
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello
I am applying for architecture at Cambridge and I have just been told I have an interview and an assessment. Because the assessment is online, does anyone know how they will do the drawing assessment as on the website it says you would usually draw part of the college campus.
Any tips for the interview would also be very helpful.
Thank you
heyheygirl
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
hey, what college? my friend also applied for architecture so I'll ask her but I don't wanna say anything yet cause for my assessment (law)I dont need anything.
bump tho!
alicemaingay
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by heyheygirl)
hey, what college? my friend also applied for architecture so I'll ask her but I don't wanna say anything yet cause for my assessment (law)I dont need anything.
bump tho!
Hi the college is Homerton. Is your friend already at Cambridge or did she apply this year?
heyheygirl
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by alicemaingay)
Hi the college is Homerton. Is your friend already at Cambridge or did she apply this year?
She applied this year, St. John’s though :/
jayydah
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi I applied this year for Peterhouse, I have no idea how to prepare for the assessment
normaw
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hello
I am applying for architecture at Cambridge and I have just been told I have an interview and an assessment. Because the assessment is online, does anyone know how they will do the drawing assessment as on the website it says you would usually draw part of the college campus.
Thank you
alicemaingay and jayydah There is a thread for this year's architecture applicants (for all universities) to introduce themselves. It's a good place to discuss tasks, portfolios, offers, etc.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7125806
Last edited by normaw; 2 months ago
sejalss
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I applied there too, have the assessment next week
sejalss
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by heyheygirl)
She applied this year, St. John’s though :/
me too! Im applying there and have my assessment next week
el050204
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hello
Thank you
Same I’m so confused what the interview will include! It’s on moodle which makes sense for the writing skills part but I don’t understand if we have to do the drawing part or not??
jayydah
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I asked an ex student what he did for his interview but idk if the was even allowed to tell me?
jayydah
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
but he said he drew the room he was in
I've also seen this:
https://www.arct.cam.ac.uk/system/fi...ation-2016.pdf

but my problem is I have no idea how to prepare for the writing
Guedcuuuv
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by jayydah)
but he said he drew the room he was in
I've also seen this:
https://www.arct.cam.ac.uk/system/fi...ation-2016.pdf

but my problem is I have no idea how to prepare for the writing
Not really sure you can prepare, just meant to test writing skills?
Yogakarate
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Does everyone interviewing for architecture have their at-interview assessment this Friday 26th or are some on other days?
Good luck everyone!
Yogakarate
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hello
Thank you
Hi What day is your assessment and for which college?
Yogakarate
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by sejalss)
I applied there too, have the assessment next week
Hi what day is the assessment? Thanks x
jayydah
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Yogakarate)
mines on friday
chocota
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yogakarate)
mines on Friday too
jayydah
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
good luck for tomorrow guys
tea.t
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I just did the assessment on Friday, how did everyone feel about it??
chocota
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tea.t)
I just did the assessment on Friday, how did everyone feel about it??
dead
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (30)
7.09%
October 2021 (194)
45.86%
November 2021 (44)
10.4%
December 2021 (56)
13.24%
January 2021 (46)
10.87%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (39)
9.22%