john6111111
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
As you can, uh, tell by the title, I'm 12 I'm under 18, and under the age of consent. However, I know that me and many other teens have... urges. And I don't wanna risk my own safety to have sex with someone when I could just get a, you know, toy, or something.
I'm close with my Mother, so I could ask her, but I feel like the conversation would be extremely awkward, and I'm far too nervous to order something online. What should I do? if im a gay boy
Last edited by john6111111; 3 weeks ago
Anonymous4769
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by john6111111)
As you can, uh, tell by the title, I'm 12 I'm under 18, and under the age of consent. However, I know that me and many other teens have... urges. And I don't wanna risk my own safety to have sex with someone when I could just get a, you know, toy, or something.
I'm close with my Mother, so I could ask her, but I feel like the conversation would be extremely awkward, and I'm far too nervous to order something online. What should I do? if im a gay boy
you dont need to worry about sex at that young an age, and as awkward as it may be Ide say talk with your mum about it. Personally i think that 12 is a bit too young to use a sex toy (one for penetration at least) ide say 14-15 but just talk with your mum and explain your "feelings" and that you want a toy
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
I completely understand and relate to your feelings. It can be hard talking to your parents. Try your mates or even teachers! I have a few teachers that I know I could tell them anything and I would trust them with that information.
ToastOnElephants
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
You should not be having impure sexual thoughts at such a young age. It does not matter if you are gay, your hand should work fine either way. Not that I am recommending anything
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
I was having dreams at 12 years old wet dreams so that's quite normal for you to have sexual thoughts and want to play with yourself along with other toys that is amazing I wish I had the guts to redo it again!
BigDaddy1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Proof?
Anonymous4769
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
just so people know, the person who made this post has been banned

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (22)
9.91%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (7)
3.15%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.76%
Finding the motivation (62)
27.93%
Getting distracted (37)
16.67%
Procrastination (77)
34.68%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.45%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.45%

Watched Threads