Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Does anyone get anxiety attacks randomly in the middle of the night that are triggered by dreams? And it keeps you awake and you’re shaking, hyperventilating and unable to process the dream and convince yourself that it wasn’t real?
becca_sneyd
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does anyone get anxiety attacks randomly in the middle of the night that are triggered by dreams? And it keeps you awake and you’re shaking, hyperventilating and unable to process the dream and convince yourself that it wasn’t real?
probably something you should go to your gp about
Anonymous #1
(Original post by becca_sneyd)
probably something you should go to your gp about
I spoke to the school councillor… helped for a bit, but every time it’s triggered it still happens, as badly as it’s always been
becca_sneyd
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I spoke to the school councillor… helped for a bit, but every time it’s triggered it still happens, as badly as it’s always been
yeh i didn't mean a school counsellor I meant an actual doctor. They might want to refer you to a psychiatrist or mental health professional which would likely be more helpful than just someone at school
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah - you should go to your GP and have a chat about it. It shouldn't be happening on a regular basis, but there is plenty they can do to help you!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by becca_sneyd)
yeh i didn't mean a school counsellor I meant an actual doctor. They might want to refer you to a psychiatrist or mental health professional which would likely be more helpful than just someone at school
My mum thought about that, but she was worried they’d give me medicines for it. And she didn’t want me to medicines because she thought they would be like antidepressants and would mess up some other stuff
Anonymous #1
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
Yeah - you should go to your GP and have a chat about it. It shouldn't be happening on a regular basis, but there is plenty they can do to help you!
It’s actually become less frequent. It’s just that anytime it does happen, it’s really bad…
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads