angelboo2323
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello everyone, I really struggle concentrating on revision and always end up on my phone or doing something else anyone have any tips?

taxonomy.
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
revise
angelboo2323
Rep:
(Original post by taxonomy.)
revise
Wow thank you that was extremely helpful! If you had read my comment properly it mentions that I struggle concentrating on revision. So, any tips welcome!
taxonomy.
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by angelboo2323)
Wow thank you that was extremely helpful!
no problem
Kentinho99
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hello everyone, I really struggle concentrating on revision and always end up on my phone or doing something else anyone have any tips?
Hey maybe just turn your Internet off of your phone. I know it can get addictive. Just maybe make a scheduled time slot for yoy to revise every week. Just write it in a diary or something then when that time comes just turn your phone WiFi or data off and just focus on revision.
Kentinho99
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by taxonomy.)
revise
There's always one 😂😂🤣
BrainDrain
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
There are lots of jobs you could do and spend time on your phone , they probably don't need any qualifications or pay you very much, and I imagine after a few years you will probably be over playing with your phone, but will still be stuck in the dead end job, on the other hand you could ...........
Last edited by BrainDrain; 2 weeks ago
angelboo2323
Rep:
(Original post by Kentinho99)
Hey maybe just turn your Internet off of your phone. I know it can get addictive. Just maybe make a scheduled time slot for yoy to revise every week. Just write it in a diary or something then when that time comes just turn your phone WiFi or data off and just focus on revision.
Thank you, I will try this!
angelboo2323
Rep:
(Original post by Kentinho99)
There's always one 😂😂🤣
Omg I know right haha
Kentinho99
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Thank you, I will try this!
You're welcome. Good luck
Kentinho99
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Omg I know right haha
Yeah haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.56%
Okay (86)
29.35%
A bit lacking (107)
36.52%
Not good at all (72)
24.57%

Watched Threads