How many coats do you own?

Watch
rainbowpillow
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
A friend said I had too many coats (I have 42) and I was just wondering how many everyone else has?
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
mans not hot
jenerous
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Two.
I can finally say, I'm a minimalist.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
bears have a winter coat and a summer coat

:bear:
sufys12
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jenerous)
Two.
I can finally say, I'm a minimalist.
I have 0... I'm the true minimalist here.
flamingolover
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by rainbowpillow)
A friend said I had too many coats (I have 42) and I was just wondering how many everyone else has?
Three- summer, thick winter and waterproof
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
If including parkas and hoodies... 26 :K:
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Four, but one of them has had a button come off recently and another is more like a rainproof overcoat that I rarely wear. Thinking of getting another one.
Satori Tendō
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Three. Winter coat, spring and summer/autumn hybrid. All must be black or dark so they go with every outfit
Growing up, I only had 1 or 2 hand me downs since we didn't barely spent money on clothes so I don't feel the need now. I'm used to having barely any
nana_aa15
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
your friend is right 42 is a lot lol, but hey its cool that you can make up loads of outfits, I have about 3 at the moment (what are we counting as coats though, like little jackets and outerwear too)
Chronoscope
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
3 if we're counting my fleece
One of my coats was too small though so my new coat is basically a replacement
Last edited by Chronoscope; 2 weeks ago
fish finger fan
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
3, a thin jacket for cooler weather, a thick coat for winter, another coat for when it’s cold but not super cold.
fish finger fan
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
42 coats?……
How have you got so many? And why?
eternaldevotiion
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
how do u have that many oml
eternaldevotiion
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
i only have like 4 mainly: one long parka, one shorter parka, one puffer jacket and one windbreaker
NellyCormack04
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Like 10
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I would probably have 42 coats if my mum didn’t judge me every time I buy myself new clothes :emo:

Alas, I must restrict myself to 6 coats: 2 are “very professional/fancy” coats, 1 is “professional” and 3 are “everyday” coats. Yes I have a classification system for my coats.
R_A07
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
12 approx but u get ur everyday ones which goes to about 4
123ereeerrgh
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
What??? That's impressive...I have 2 🙃🙃Did you collect this over the past years ?
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Just 1 because I'm broke
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise