Thoughts on this leather jacket?

Watch
Laurus
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Thoughts on this, Is it too small? Is it outdated?

Any input appreciated, thanks!

http://imgur.com/a/NZrhln6

http://imgur.com/a/SGPh1mK
Last edited by Laurus; 2 weeks ago
jenerous
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Seems fine to me.
SomMC1
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Looks good!
ah6100tsr
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Both look hella spiffy
maiiiaoo
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Nah looks good to me!! Proper like the collar, kinda jealous lol :cool:
username5862010
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
It would look outdated with blue jeans or beige trousers imo. With black trousers and cool boots it would look good
shahidwali
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
For me looks great
dannyharrison897
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hey bro, it looks good on you and I loved its colour as I have been looking to add this colour to my wardrobe for 2 years.
Deepisingh
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Look nice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads