The Student Room Group

I hate my sixth form

I went to a sixth form college for 3 weeks doing BTEC psychology, a level media and a level graphics but i hated it and moved to my secondary schools sixth form where I’m now doing a level biology, English language and business. I absolutely hate this sixth form so much more and the a levels I’m doing are way to hard for me but it’s too late to change my subjects or move to a different college. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do?
I'd suggest talking to or emailing the head of departments for each subject. Pick subjects you enjoy, don't let others influence you and take your time.
Reply 2
Original post by ah6100tsr
I'd suggest talking to or emailing the head of departments for each subject. Pick subjects you enjoy, don't let others influence you and take your time.

my sixth form doesn’t have a lot of subject choices and since i joined 3 weeks late the subjects i actually wanted to do were full :frown:
Original post by jess14x
my sixth form doesn’t have a lot of subject choices and since i joined 3 weeks late the subjects i actually wanted to do were full :frown:

I guess you know your only choice (for now). If you struggle, the teachers might arrange work support, but you've got to work hard either way. Good results don't come out of nothing, learned that from Year 12.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending