srb_16
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi, i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to actually find ‘uncommon vocab’ for spanish to get higher marks?
Do you use reading and listening tasks to find words and phrases? But what other ways can you find words to use specifically for each module?

en8827
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by srb_16)
Hi, i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to actually find ‘uncommon vocab’ for spanish to get higher marks?
Do you use reading and listening tasks to find words and phrases? But what other ways can you find words to use specifically for each module?
my gcse spanish textbook had a glossary of all the specific words/phrases at the end of each module. that was basically my only revision and i got an 8. i would also recommend changing your phone language settings to Spanish, it helps you subconsiously learn how to read fluently + you might learn useful phrases for your writing/speaking
SNOWPUPPY
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
What Spanish textbook?
en8827
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SNOWPUPPY)
What Spanish textbook?
well my school did AQA spanish so i think it was just the official one they gave us - the one written by rachel hawke
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.56%
Okay (86)
29.35%
A bit lacking (107)
36.52%
Not good at all (72)
24.57%

Watched Threads