I am gaining fat

Watch
123ereeerrgh
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So I am obese by 15kg and I need to lose weight.....but I bloody hate exercise and each time I end up doing it continuously it doesn't work

What sort of food should I avoid?
How many cups of water for my weights
And any other tips in general without meds?
Dr. Doctor
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 123ereeerrgh)
So I am obese by 15kg and I need to lose weight.....but I bloody hate exercise and each time I end up doing it continuously it doesn't work

What sort of food should I avoid?
How many cups of water for my weights
And any other tips in general without meds?
First off, fats are essential and there’s no need to be scared of them. I have 3 years gym experience and I started at 60kG and went to the other extreme during lockdown (100kG) and I’m back to 80kG again. I usually tend to lose 10kG in two months with my diet and workout regimen but that doesn’t mean it’d work for everyone so I advise you not hold me to this reply.

That being said, avoid sugar at all cost. You’d be surprised by the amount of fat in it. If you can go the extra mile then avoid oily/fried food. If you start craving sweets then having one sweet meal per week will still do.

As for diet Keto is easy and most popular but obviously I don’t know your stats so it’s better you ask someone in person (local gym PT or a dietician).

3L of water a day is the standard ‘healthy amount’ so go for it. Be generous when it comes to water and stay hydrated. There’s absolutely no need for meds and if you’re consistent with a healthy workout and a diet you’d lose this 15kG in 6 months at the most. It’s a long journey but it’s definitely worth it at the end.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.35%
Okay (40)
28.78%
A bit lacking (49)
35.25%
Not good at all (37)
26.62%

Watched Threads